Tech Override 45s cooldown is a great Gunnery QoL change

Cotlu-Hunlon

• 2 weeks later...
/Me giggles madly...Alpha-strike ALL the things!

(No, seriously: If you haven't re-spec'ed since 2.7, then do so and have a go. Because Arsen/Gunny is fun again :))

It's also feeling a lot more ammo hungry :eek:

(probably just need to learn the new rotation better)

It's also feeling a lot more ammo hungry :eek:

(probably just need to learn the new rotation better)

If Gunnery's giving you ammo problems now, try this sequence (with CoF recently put on ICD): [DR > GR > GR > FA > HiB > (filler) > GR > FA]. "Filler" is basically anything (another Grav Round, Hammer Shot, Electro Net, Plasma Grenade w/ Reserve Powercell) depending on your ammo. If your bar's around 60~75%, I find that HS is the better filler if Recharge Cells and RP are both on CD.

If Gunnery's giving you ammo problems now, try this sequence (with CoF recently put on ICD): [DR > GR > GR > FA > HiB > (filler) > GR > FA]. "Filler" is basically anything (another Grav Round, Hammer Shot, Electro Net, Plasma Grenade w/ Reserve Powercell) depending on your ammo. If your bar's around 60~75%, I find that HS is the better filler if Recharge Cells and RP are both on CD.

I don't understand why you use a Demo Round before the target has a gravity vortex, and HIB with only 4 stacks, unless this isn't an opener....

unless this isn't an opener....

No, that does not include an opener. I open with {RP+TO+Adrenal+PG > EN > GR > FA}, then go into that sequence. I didn't put my opener in my first post since that doesn't really have to do with long-term ammo management, and figured it'd be obvious to not use DR without a Vortex up.

Edited by Bejarid

No, that does not include an opener. I open with {RP+TO+Adrenal+PG > EN > GR > FA}, then go into that sequence. I didn't put my opener in my first post since that doesn't really have to do with long-term ammo management, and figured it'd be obvious to not use DR without a Vortex up.

Sorry for being hasty, I'm off to try this out now. Thanks for your help ;)

No worries. Probably my own fault for not thinking to add the need for an opener, anyway. Hope it helps!

I had the same thing making a guide for Tactics Vanguard: every little detail that I didn't add because I assumed people would use common sense and initiative was then pointed out as a flaw and yadda-yadda "I know more about this than you" stuff. :jawa_evil: Again, apologies for being a hypocrite.