Commando Rep Questions

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is your 1500+ merc/commando soloranked/teamranked? Give link. Pugs? Prove your above that

You're the one who started it, post your exploits my dear friend, we are all eager to see them.

edit: lol

Edited by yoomazir

Do you know what I've found interesting? That after checking your posts history you are very often present in the same topics where our dearest friend AdamLKvist posts.

What the hell is this, talk about puggies posting crap, I see your Adam boyfriend reported somebody, I guess somebody else needs to report both of you for ignorance and actually not bringing nothing constructive to the class.

O M G, what's this. Could it be, that the amount of interesting threads, is very limited? Maybe. And as someone who actually plays the game and the class at a high lvl, (tier 1 merc and commando´, unlike class representative) it makes me upset to be honest, asking for things we don't need because of badies can't play the class.

Are you upset, go hit your ships dummy and work on that rotation of yours and maybe you get good in time for the mount. GL HF. A new escape ability is not needed to get there.

O M G, what's this. Could it be, that the amount of interesting threads, is very limited? Maybe. And as someone who actually plays the game and the class at a high lvl, (tier 1 merc and commando´, unlike class representative) it makes me upset to be honest, asking for things we don't need because of badies can't play the class.

Are you upset, go hit your ships dummy and work on that rotation of yours and maybe you get good in time for the mount. GL HF. A new escape ability is not needed to get there.

Man, I pity this guy, I really do.

Man, I pity this guy, I really do.

Dude, less writing more time on the dummy. You will get the hang of it. Tracer, Heatseeker, Tracer, Unload, Tracer, Railshot, Aoe heal, LOS, REPEAT. Work on it, i believe in you. You can do it.

Edited by honkymonkey

Dude, less writing more time on the dummy. You will get the hang of it. Tracer, Heatseeker, Tracer, Unload, Tracer, Railshot, Aoe heal, LOS, REPEAT. Work on it, i believe in you. You can do it.

plz tell me pyro rotation plx.

Nice class representative.

He's a little blunt, but he has a point: you never contributed in the Class questions brainstorming. If you wanted to price a point, then you should have discussed this in the brainstorming thread. That's the whole point of brainstorming.

He's a little blunt, but he has a point: you never contributed in the Class questions brainstorming. If you wanted to price a point, then you should have discussed this in the brainstorming thread. That's the whole point of brainstorming.

Blunt? He's a class representative that is flaming the european part of the PvP's playerbase. (The one that usually wins the PTs matches FYI)

To be honest I wasnt aware of the thhread in the forum and to be quite frank - I dont need to post there to earn a right to post here. Dont be silly

I dont need to post there to earn a right to post here. Dont be silly

Sure, you have a "right" to post here.

Just like we have "right" to treat you with contempt for only getting involved to complain AFTER the fact.

To be honest I wasnt aware of the thhread in the forum

Really? Musco announces the schedule for the Commando questions, and you don't even check the forum?

It's like there are so many posts that it was hard to miss ...

I withdraw from this...discussion, i dont understand how you cannot agree with the entire pvp community, this class is in dire need of help. It's been a steaming pile of BS for as long as i can remember (except just at launch) but you and your buddy refuse to see it. Cause we are all so bad, its just you and your buddy who can play this class apparently, all our feedback and the opinions of an endless stream of people who have played this class and left the game due to how badly it performs in comparison to other classes, are just children who needs a good dosage of L2P. Im out :( Edited by Nightkin

Sure, you have a "right" to post here.

Just like we have "right" to treat you with contempt for only getting involved to complain AFTER the fact.

Really? Musco announces the schedule for the Commando questions, and you don't even check the forum?

It's like there are so many posts that it was hard to miss ...

Contempt, really? Lol.

Oh, im sorry, my bad????????????? How truly horrendous of me

I withdraw from this...discussion, i dont understand how you cannot agree with the entire pvp community, this class is in dire need of help. It's been a steaming pile of BS for as long as i can remember (except just at launch) but you and your buddy refuse to see it. Cause we are all so bad, its just you and your buddy who can play this class apparently, all our feedback and the opinions of an endless stream of people who have played this class and left the game due to how badly it performs in comparison to other classes, are just children who needs a good dosage of L2P. Im out :(

Herregud... 5char

As if I could give two flying fks about what people think whom had absolutely nothing to say during any other thread on these matters........................................

Also your replies demonstrate that you either do not play this class at a high level, or at all.

I can tell ya, Adam knows how to play mando. All three specs and the hybrid. So I think he couldn't be more qualified to say what he said.

There was a thread for that. It was before he submitted the questions.

^ This.

The people who are trolling in this thread are quite pathetic.

I can tell ya, Adam knows how to play mando. All three specs and the hybrid. So I think he couldn't be more qualified to say what he said.

What's his rating in Ranked PvP for the Commando/Merc class?

*Edit*

I forgot that people can also abuse Ranked WZs and boost up their rating so that was a poor question on my part.

Edited by SithEBM-Reborn

Critics: Where were you when questions were being discussed?

You sound like people who complain about their government but never show up at the polls on Election Day.

^^That.^^

"You had an option, Sir." (Brian Mulroney. I know, I know: Don't look too closely into the reference, please :rolleyes:)

The kiddie-flaming, trolling, and childish entitlement complaining in the last 5+ pages make me haz a sad. I thought the Mando/Merc community was better than this?

^^That.^^

"You had an option, Sir." (Brian Mulroney. I know, I know: Don't look too closely into the reference, please :rolleyes:)

The kiddie-flaming, trolling, and childish entitlement complaining in the last 5+ pages make me haz a sad. I thought the Mando/Merc community was better than this?

^ This. Please show some respect to each other.

Herregud... 5char
Edit: We are fine as a class, the substantial amount of succesful mercs/mandos in ranked is a clear indication of this /sarcastoball

I know you are a very skilled player Adam, as Tanvir said aswell. But so i am, and i couldnt disagree with you more.

This class is utter vomit for ranked arenas.

Edited by Nightkin

Especially relevant to the TOFNers in here lol.

Your class representative got a reprimand already, would you like to push your luck?

/Refer to the PTS matches as the only proof of EU vs US - US lost consistently (this game wont end well for you, leave server or nationalities out of it. Ridicolous)

Edit: We are fine as a class, the substantial amount of succesful mercs/mandos in ranked is a clear indication of this /sarcastoball

I know you are a very skilled player Adam, as Tanvir said aswell. But so i am, and i couldnt disagree with you more.

This class is utter vomit for ranked arenas.

Your first post pre-edit aside...

No offence, but you barely played arenas? (I might be wrong, please do correct me)

We can of course agree to disagree. There's nothing wrong with that. And let me point out that I have not in any way shape or form insulted you (cant say the same the other way though) I've stated my opinion and I've explained why I am convince dthat people are wrong. Its not criminal to have an opinion and I really shouldnt have to "I feel, I think, in my opinion" in front of everything - to me it should be obvious what I am saying is an opinion and not a fact.

The answers and the flame in this thread have been ridicolous and they have been on a "personal" and insultive level...

(Now as before I house lots of respect for you as a player...!)

Edited by AdamLKvist

Your first post pre-edit aside...

No offence, but you barely played arenas? (I might be wrong, please do correct me)

We can of course agree to disagree. There's nothing wrong with that. And let me point out that I have not in any way shape or form insulted you (cant say the same the other way though) I've stated my opinion and I've explained why I am convince dthat people are wrong. Its not criminal to have an opinion and I really shouldnt have to "I feel, I think, in my opinion" in front of everything - to me it should be obvious what I am saying is an opinion and not a fact.

The answers and the flame in this thread have been ridicolous and they have been on a "personal" and insultive level...

(Now as before I house lots of respect for you as a player...!)

I admit i got carried away, this is something that feel very strongly about and i have brought this suggestion up time and time again as something we need. Im sorry i insulted you and as i have said several times, i respect you in pvp. You are skilled, no doubt.

I have played arenas, with all my toons more or less. But never in a stable team due to all my IRL stuff and work etc as i explained to you earlier. Suffice to say im no stranger to the gameplay or the tactics required, i know full well that a tracer+ HSM + a E-net during a hardswitch can be very deadly but the ability to deal high dmg was never in question. I just dont agree that the knockback and HtL is enough as defences or you would simply have seen tons more mercs in the top pvp teams, but you never will because they are not as strong as the other options. There really isnt anything to add to that statement, there are no mercs among the best teams, because merc is not one the best classes. End of story

Your class representative got a reprimand already, would you like to push your luck?

/Refer to the PTS matches as the only proof of EU vs US - US lost consistently (this game wont end well for you, leave server or nationalities out of it. Ridicolous)

Lol wow I'm scared, plz don't report me.