10-11k HSM.....?

Sikifetta

I hit a few above 10k today on a df sm run.. heres the parse if your interested lol..

http://www.torparse.com/a/624776

--Breakdown--

-10k hit on draxus

- 2 hseatseekers hit for 11k on grob'thok

- and then a 10k and 12k on repair droids in corrupter zero fight lol

Also if your interested, heres my build sheet..i have all blue 28 Aim augments..

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/e1303f47-ba12-4386-b02b-6e3f5476f2c6

**not optimal enhancements on this toon, and still rocking the arkanian set bonus .. but it gets the job done

Edited by Scyphon_

• 3 weeks later...
Well considering the only way you get those crazy high hsm's in pvp are against people with no expertise....

I get a 10k plus HSM about every other WZ going against players with their expertise either maxed or buffed. I hit one against a sage on Oricon with no PVP gear for 12.9K and the only reason it did that little is that was all the health he had left.

I get a 10k plus HSM about every other WZ going against players with their expertise either maxed or buffed. I hit one against a sage on Oricon with no PVP gear for 12.9K and the only reason it did that little is that was all the health he had left.
i'm in full 78s; you'll hit above 11k if one or more relics proc or u pop an adrenal. and if you have the tracer debuff obviously.

follow the dulfy build; max pwer/surge to 73% surge, 110% accuracy.

• 3 weeks later...
A few days ago I killed someone with a 11,975 heatseeker in a warzone. But for some reason, the fly text and chat box text both said 11,975 but my "biggest hit" on the scoreboard was only like 11,550. Wonder what the discrepancy is.

killing blows are counted not as the ability damage but how much health you took, so if the guy only had like 9k health left then a 11k hit would register as a 9k biggest hit

Farming flagged pve gear pubs on oricon other night for the achievement, got several 14-15 k crits. Then got called hacker and cheater in /say lol.

Don't even have to run full expertise on Oricon, ran with pve MH and OH and still managed one 17.1k and one 17.3 k. I did (probably) have (reusable) adrenal on for those, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Over 13k on a Brontes 16m Nim final burn phase opener.

Reusable stim, Reusable adrenal, Primary relic proc and Predation buff.

Power relic proc didn't trigger in time and no blue biochem, could have been close to a 14k crit if they were.

Power relic proc didn't trigger in time and no blue biochem, could have been close to a 14k crit if they were.

I too love a good Predation buff when hoping for a HSM crit :p

Do you mean Bloodthirst buff? Predation is a purely defencive buff...