t

logoon

my trooper Gjetsun was very fun until I reached lvl 53. went to do the hk-51 droid series and got a shock.

on the 2nd part when you loot the key and fight the droid I shot a grav round( 1 shot) and all my ammo was gone.

have logged out and tried this 22 times got my brother to watch as a witness. every time I shoot a grav round all my ammo is used up. tried it on the shipyard flashpoint and the samething happens. as long as I don't use the grav rounds ammo usage is normal but shoot a grav round and I die very quickly. know why I die.cause I'm reduced to shooting hammer shot. any help is apprech.ty

Edited by logoon

my trooper Gjetsun was very fun until I reached lvl 53. went to do the hk-51 droid series and got a shock.

on the 2nd part when you loot the key and fight the droid I shot a grav round( 1 shot) and all my ammo was gone.

have logged out and tried this 22 times got my brother to watch as a witness. every time I shoot a grav round all my ammo is used up. tried it on the shipyard flashpoint and the samething happens. as long as I don't use the grav rounds ammo usage is normal but shoot a grav round and I die very quickly. know why I die.cause I'm reduced to shooting hammer shot. any help is apprech.ty

Does it only happen on this quest? What about in pvp warzone? Or fighting standard mobs?

I'd ask in genchat for other people who have run the quest. Then, post it in the bug forums if it's not normal.