What character(s) are you going to level this weekend?

teclado

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about gear as well, but I am lucky to have low level characters, in a forgiving over-level environment, so I will just run them start to finish in the same rags, then re-equip after the weekend. I hope to jump forward about 5 levels, from 30 to 35.

None.

I have both Jedi classes still to play but most of my post RotHC characters hit level 55 on Voss. I think one even hit it on Belsavis. That is with me just doing class quests, main planet quests, no side quests and 1 daily FP from capital world onwards. I never use any kind of XP boost, I throw away the free ones you get as mission awards. The last thing I want is to level twice as fast. :rolleyes:

I wasn't planning to level any. I have too many characters as it is.

Then I got to thinking about it, mostly because of this thread, and while I have a lot of characters who are sitting at 50-52, with class story done and a full complement of full affection pets, they're not 55 yet.

So I might spin one of each class that I don't have a 55 in through Kuat a few times so I have one of each class at 55.

Not sure, probably either Vanguard or Commando.

Which one is better for PvP? (Dps)

I really am digging my vanguard for pvp. You can go either assault or tactics. I've been playing assault because of the points in the spec that gives diversion a 25% defense chance boost and the points that boost adrenaline rush. If you pop all of your defensive cooldowns at once (which is generally a bad idea, sometimes necessary though), you'll be very hard to kill for several seconds.

You can hit a target with sticky grenade, assault plastique, incendiary round, high impact bolt, which will hit hard at about the same time (or close). So, you can really burst a target down fast.

Tactics works pretty well too. I just didn't like the heavy use of pulse cannon since you have to stop moving in order to use it.

Look on the powertech forums for details on how to play your vanguard dps (they seem to have more thorough guides than the VG forums). You'll just have to convert to VG terminology.