Gear for Gunnery Commando?

TheSupaCoopa

For leveling, just stick to Aim and Power. Leveling happens too quickly to pay attention to secondary stats, imo.

For 55, here's Odawwg's guide:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=624205

Gear is near the top of the first post.

Thanks!

I am kinda confused about the priority system because my brain tends to not to remember priorities and ques(Which is probably why I will never be any note than a "good' PT tank). What rotation should I use? For an "opening burst" I was thinking:

PG>FA>SG>GR>DR>EN>FA(Proc) OR GR if CoF doesn't Proc(Which it will post 2.7)>GR

I haven't been able to do this on a dummy or something like that, so I'm not going to expect to be awesome at it.

Thanks!

I am kinda confused about the priority system because my brain tends to not to remember priorities and ques(Which is probably why I will never be any note than a "good' PT tank). What rotation should I use?

For Gunnery, my burst opener is Grav Round > Demo Round > Electro Net [then Tech Override + Reserve Powercell in the same GCD] > Plasma Grenade > Grav Round (should be instant from your second Tech Override), and then from there you go into your regular rotation. Full Auto whenever it procs, Demo Round on cooldown and HIB on cooldown when you have 5 stacks of Charged Barrel.

As far as gearing goes, it doesn't matter so much during leveling, but when you get to 55, you'll want just enough Accuracy to get to 100% ranged/110% tech (including the 3% buff from your skill tree), then stack mostly Power and Surge after that. When you get into 72/78 level gear, it will become beneficial to have a couple hundred points of Crit Rating.