2,7 ends pusbhack yay !! .. although not for sages/sorcs, anyone know why?

Macetheace

I like that finally additional help for pushback which i believe at least on the non healers should not exist, activiation abilities have far too many other penalties to add this too it.

Steadied Aim/Stabilizer removes pushback for mercs/comms but Concentraton/Subversion does not for sages/sorcs lightning spec

really curious about this, while pleased for my Commando, i'm baffled for my sage/sorc where i have been insisting that Concentration/Subversion extends to cover TK throw/lightning and Turbulence/Thundering blast too and read the patch notes to see that Steadied Aim/STabilizer has extended pushback immunity to include unload/full auto , power shots/charged bolts and Tracer Missiles/Grav Rounds.

Any reason why this isn't been extended to the Sage/Sorcs ? it's probably the nicest change yet though.

I'd think it's because mercs/mandos are turrets in dps specs. We stand in one place and spew out stuff much like a turret. But unlike sages/sorcs we don't have reliable shield (lightning shield), or something that's base line to prevent pushback/interrupts (polarity shift) or baseline DoTs (duh, DoTs) for when we have to move but still want some damage. We have to put some serious points into talents to get just 1 of those 3 things listed (energy rebounder, talent line 3, healer line).

So yeah, any time we get interrupted or pushed back on our 3 highest sustained dps abilities(tracer missile, power shot, unload), it's a pretty big deal. But this is just my perspective as a merc.

Edited by Ottohi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

.... So everyone in this thread seems to only be thinking Sorc=Madness and Merc=Arsenal.....

Sorc madness has all the kb prevention it needs (FL is only ability to be affected by it) and its a dot class anyways.

Mercs of all types basically suffer no kb in pts, not that it was an issue for pyro at all in live (alot of fights you could move out of kb protection for extra dps talents).

Sorc lightning on the other hand, in live still gets pawned by kb on thundering blast and on crushing darkness.

TB kb is being addressed with the pts, crushing darkness is not (sadly).

Also lightning sorcs have significantly less mobility than arsenal mercs... wtb an instant without a cd... (or even more than one instant at all)

LOLS you think it hurts to have power shot or unload int'd? try having tb or lightning strike int'd as a lightning sorc. And that pretty little shield you talk about lasts one attack...

But thats the cost of playing a burst turret class in pvp or pve

Edited by DuEldrvarya