BRUTAL Warzone lag.

Kodokai

• 2 weeks later...
It's really annoying when you need something that requires position, you know the target is stunned/rooted/whatever, but it says 'out of range' or 'effect condition failed' and then 3 seconds later it turned out that guy was 10 meters away from where you thought he was. It might explain why ranged classes seem to dominate melee since it's pretty hard to do damage as a melee if you're not even sure the precise location of your opponent at any given time.

are you telling me me you DONT enjoy taking 3 more seconds of ranged attacks after los'ing?

or your character to completely stop moving for 5 seconds before you actual realized u died...?

or my knockback taking place 4 seconds after i hit the button?

this adds the REAL challenge to pvp!

anyone can PVP real time...

its whos the king of delayed pvp thats the real l33t players!

oh and as nice as it is to get out of huttball here and there. civil war map is near unplayable..

Edited by wwkingms

are you telling me me you DONT enjoy taking 3 more seconds of ranged attacks after los'ing?

or your character to completely stop moving for 5 seconds before you actual realized u died...?

or my knockback taking place 4 seconds after i hit the button?

this adds the REAL challenge to pvp!

anyone can PVP real time...

its whos the king of delayed pvp thats the real l33t players!

oh and as nice as it is to get out of huttball here and there. civil war map is near unplayable..

My favourite part is that these problems are all inherent in the engine and coding and can never be 'fixed'. Hooray!

:rolleyes:

The warzones are the only place I experience lag anymore. It is ridiculously bad though. Delay for melee will make more people quit faster than anything. It's the most frustrating thing in video games. If there arnt happy lag free warzones by the time d3 drops, then this game will have no chance of keeping me.

I started meleeing while standing still since what I see on the screen often has no correlation with whatever they actualy are, so I'm just as likely to hit them while standing still or while moving chasing something that really isn't there.