They took everything

Smuglebunny

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since jet boost is EXACTLY THE SAME how does not create the same bad experience? Completely inexplicable nerfs to throw gradually a class to the survivability gutter for 2 years. If anyone understands how limiting 360 knockback to merc/ commando does not create bad experience where by Sorcs does....

But, are back.

Yeah, that's what we said at the time. And when they nerfed insta-lift we were trying to figure out how Snipers got to keep an AoE version of the same effect.

small price to pay for the best ability in PvP....STEALTH

Yeah because walking around in stealth is somehow gonna win games for you. If you honestly think that stealth is so good, play a stealth class and see how much of an advantage it is ... hint, not that much.

Yeah because walking around in stealth is somehow gonna win games for you. If you honestly think that stealth is so good, play a stealth class and see how much of an advantage it is ... hint, not that much.

Actually, stealth is undoubtably the best ability in the game.

If you can't figure out how to use stealth to your advantage, stop playing stealth classes.

I might actually get to shoot at something in warzone. Not sure how long that will last. For the record if I had my way scoundrels/operatives would be shoved out the nearest airlock. The targeting of command/merc classes in wz for the easy kill, the same target, over and over again you guys got it easy. If they ever give me the ability to fight the stun lock, lets just say pay back is a b.

Please spare me the well you have a get out of jail free card speech. I don't think I need to go down the list of all the ccs all these classes have. That one ability is mostly on cool down for that reason.

Actually, stealth is undoubtably the best ability in the game.

all byitself Stealth is useless. You need to have some offensive abilities to make Stealth work for your advantage.

To make a Concealment viable in 2.7 and work as devs are ment it to work, there should be (at least):

1. 3-rd stack of TA/UH

2. root on backstab

3. twice the lower CD on vanish.

Edited by Missandei

Seems they are moving away from CC with the change. They will most likely take the assassins knockdown from spike and apply a root to it as well.

There will be no problem for assasins with that if Maul/ShadowStrike will get rid of the positioning restriction.

I don't know. Devs probably got tired of being stunned in huttball firepit by my sorc 30M away. :D that was always good for a laugh.

Heh honestly I bet all the crying about op rolls would not exist if the 30m stuns were still around. I never really saw an issue with the personally. Its a ranged class, a 30m stun makes sense for them. But it is what it is.

Heh honestly I bet all the crying about op rolls would not exist if the 30m stuns were still around. I never really saw an issue with the personally. Its a ranged class, a 30m stun makes sense for them. But it is what it is.

Snipers still got their 30m root.

The huttball with 2-3 snipers in enemy team is unbearable..

And as we saw from 1.4, the game experience of the many, is more important than the gaming fun of the few.

The problem is that these «few» who obviously know how to play, usually already got alts of all the classes. So they switch to another class and STILL DESTROY the bads of the «many». The desperate whine will go on and on.

You cant satisfy the bad player. If you will aim for the standarts of the bad players, the good players will have a god mode with the same class the bads are playing.

The problem is that these «few» who obviously know how to play, usually already got alts of all the classes. So they switch to another class and STILL DESTROY the bads of the «many». The desperate whine will go on and on.

You cant satisfy the bad player. If you will aim for the standarts of the bad players, the good players will have a god mode with the same class the bads are playing.

I hate to break it on you, but this IS the game made for the most casuals but also for the worst players in the industry. It's done on purpose, to cater to the lowest denomitator.

Why? Because it is a good "combo" with the F2P concept. The more join a game with no low entry barriers the more money they make.

Edited by Vaerah

Easy come, easy go.

Little high, little low.

And after toying around on my scrapper, I realized despite effectiveness, it just isn't as fun without the KD. Why not just make it so the target automatically gets up at the end of .5 seconds? Seems to me, they only lay there longer due to time it takes them to realize to just let off the movement button then get back on it.

Oh well. By the time this goes live I plan to only exist on my slinger as free to play anyway.