2.7: OP 20 second Defensive, Yet PVP Merc DPS Still Sux?

DkSharktooth

Stop whining, merc healer does not suck and is going to be the best healer after 2.7. And as for dps, come back and whine after they nerf electronet-the most OP move in the game.

What are you referring to? A link would be nice.

Edit: Never mind. Slowpoke.jpg on my part.

Edited by Helig

2.7: OP 20 second Defensive, Yet PVP Merc DPS Still Sux? Who is making these balance decisions seriously, cmon.

Defense screen is garbage. They could make it 5 seconds and it would still be useless. Absorbs like 2k dmg in a game where 7-10k is commonplace.

Edited by Raansu

Stop whining, merc healer does not suck and is going to be the best healer after 2.7. And as for dps, come back and whine after they nerf electronet-the most OP move in the game.

What planet are you living on to think that the one change they are making to op healing is going to cause merc healers to over take operatives?

No it's not lol, emergency medpac/surgical probe nerf is substantial, but ops will still be better than mercs. And rofl at net QQ.

No it's not lol, emergency medpac/surgical probe nerf is substantial, but ops will still be better than mercs. And rofl at net QQ.

While I do agree that they may not be the best and that electro net is fine, Merc/Commando really isn't in my opinion that bad. I have played it and haven't had a problem with the damage it does, and really no complaints about survivability. And its healing is really nice with trauma probes the way they are now.

Edited by JaingSkiratapwns

While I do agree that they may not be the best and that electro net is fine, Merc/Commando really isn't in my opinion that bad. I have played it and haven't had a problem with the damage it does, and really no complaints about survivability. And its healing is really nice with trauma probes the way they are now.

Merc healers are not bad. They just don't bring to the table what an operative does.