Am I the only one?

Nothematic

Ok, the OP as well as yourself are the only two people who find that annoying. Who even notices things like that?

I noticed this as well. Also, it is slightly confusing, so there's nothing wrong with mentioning it. Seems to be working again now, though.

Edited by Sorei

Well, this is one problem they (probably) possess the technical skill to fix at least so there's that.

Especially some of the undercover employees could easily do that instead of responding multiple threads with lightning speed. :)

If you don't care, you don't have to post. Feel free to ignore.

I think it is pretty funny that someone is OCD enough to care about something stupid like this. You don't feel even the slightest bit ridiculous caring about something this trivial?

Especially some of the undercover employees could easily do that instead of responding multiple threads with lightning speed. :)

Everyone who disagrees with you is now an 'undercover employee'. OCD and paranoid...interesting combo of personality traits...

Edited by Cidanel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.