Smashers and Operative Healers (and their republic counterparts)

RTCBrad

How much longer are we going to have to deal with these 2 classes being by far the best 2 to play?

No combination of classes could possibly stand against a smasher/operative healer team.

Why have so many advanced classes when only 2 of them are viable for PVP?

I see more and more teams that consist of nothing but smashers and operatives. It's not it's even a subtle issue it's so damn obvious it might as well smack the developers in the face. If they spent 30 minutes actually playing their game and did a couple of warzones they would very quickly notice that this is very a significant problem.

Nope, 10 minutes into the game and I still get laughable 3k hidden strikes. Operatives is still reliant on crits. And the skill of their opponent.

I'd pick my operative if i want to solo guard nodes, but if i want to bring someone on the battlefield, I'd still respec to heals, or roll on my pyro merc, which can toss out a minimum of 5k rail shots consecutively.

Orbital strike or flyby serves nothing now but as an aoe marker to scare off people. Just as i liked to throw stealth scans in the midst of the fights to get people moving.

If anything else, monkeys with 7k+ smashes still dominates the food chain anyway.

I've seen more carnage marauders lately, and they hurt more.

Saw you post in another thread though. You have a satisfaction with OS/flyby being nerfed as you see snipers an OP class as well. Is there anything you don't think is OP?

I really could care less about flyby its just fun to whind them up since they are call crying about it so much.

Smasher/Operative team is insane and there is a lot of them. You get 4/5 smashers and that is enough if they stay together to essentially go around aoe 1 shotting however many people stand in range. Smash damage needs to be reduced by a lot, they have way too many hard hitting instant cast skills. In full PVP gear they smack me for 8-9k smash, 9k+ dispatch, ravage seems to melt half my hp on the occasions I can't get away from it what's even more ridiculous it isn't interruptible. Then you have force scream another 8-9k by the time you've melted someone with those guess what you can now instant smash them again for another 8-9k.

It really is the dumbest spec ever. All while they do this you have those insane god mode heals flying all over the place from operatives/scoundrels which coupled with the amount of CD's that marauders/sentinels have especially makes them nigh on invincible while being the highest dps.

There is just no way to justify how ridiculously better a smasher/operative team is than ANYTHING else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.