Good Leveling Merc PvE build ?

Falados

Either Arsenal or Pyro would be best at this point. level 20-30 I prefer Arsenal even without HSM you can put out a ton of damage. And if you keep Mako geared you should have no troubles.

For Rotation:

Arsenal: Tracer Missile, Railshot, Unload, while sprinkling in your missles and basic attack depending on heat, also on groups I like to alternate between Fusion missle and DFA

Pryo: IM, Powershoe Railshot and the same as above...

These rotations are not perfect, but until you get more abilities (and talents to buff them) it is not super important

I ended up mixing in some PVP but for fastest leveling grab all quests that you can and run them concurrently with your class quest. Then when you get to the min levels for the next planet finish up your class quests and anything that you are almost done with and move on. Skip heroics and other things unless you really want to do them and you can level quickly.

Also grab some +Exp boosts from the GSN or Cartel market for +25% speed.

Of course the other option is to just take your time and enjoy, but it looks like you are asking about speed.

One more thing, keep mako geared, I forgot for a while and it started to show when I was having trouble in my late 20s.

Edited by lokiwalker

Went with Pyrotech at first because I think that the constant free railshots and damage was just huge. I barely kept mako geared and was still super viable.

Now that I am 30 or above, I switched to arsenal. I love the tracer missle giving me extra rail shot damage or healing, and I think that the increased number of skills has really improved my output. But I haven't tried Pyro for awhile so I can't say that for sure.

In my experience, stay 1-2 levels above the level of your mission (shouldn't be hard, just do all the missions on a planet or maybe some FPs in between) and you just roll. If you are looking to blast through content at a lower level, then you picked the wrong class. The best classes for that are the tank classes (Tank+healer [TREEK BABY] = invicible).

In my experience, stay 1-2 levels above the level of your mission (shouldn't be hard, just do all the missions on a planet or maybe some FPs in between) and you just roll. If you are looking to blast through content at a lower level, then you picked the wrong class. The best classes for that are the tank classes (Tank+healer [TREEK BABY] = invicible).

I feel like my bounty hunter levels way faster than my tank classes. The fact I can take down the standard group of 3-4 mobs in about 3 seconds where my jugg has to jump around and then heal up after (or slowly down each one in tank spec) means I can blow through content.

Dont worry about Treek you have mako who does fine healing, just keep the both of you geared, I only slowed down at 29 and was having trouble till I realized that both me and my companion were wearing almost all level 19-21 gear. This was a result of playing a lot of alts and doing a lot of PVP and GSF on my BH. Mind you I was still able to do ok, I was just wondering why I wasn't breezing through as easily.

Also in your 20s if you put some upgrades on your ship. The space missions can be a really quick way to add some EXP, just grab the dailies and do the yellow/orange/red quests and each will get you from 10-16K exp for about 5 mins of work. I went from 19-24 really quickly on my smuggler this way.