Could you critique me?

Gnimish

http://www.torparse.com/a/574767

this is my best parse so far. I noticed I made a few mistakes. like a dummy and let my dots fall of for some reason:(

but I don't feel like its where I should be. mostly 72'2/78's with 72 MH and 3 69 armors for set bonus.

felt it was worth noting. I am at 3417 aim stimmed. 484 accuracy. 110crit. 339surge 1263power. with dread forged FR, and obroan SA relics

Edited by Gnimish
more info

My Commando is in pretty much the exact same gear you are, and I'm getting around the same numbers parsing with Assault. If you're using Assault, try using the armor debuff and limited health modules on your training dummy, since Assault doesn't get its own armor debuff, and you get a lot of bonus damage once your target drops below 30%.

Also, if you're not already, try throwing Plasma Grenade and Electro Net into your rotation. I like to open up with all my DoTs at the same time, Assault Plastique > Tech Override + Reserve Power Cell (both within the first GCD) > Plasma Grenade > Electro Net > Incendiary Round > HIB > Full Auto > HIB (it almost always procs there) > Charged Bolts (1 or 2 depending on proc) > HIB, and so on.

With that opener, I can burst above 4k with all those DoTs running and two HIBs almost back to back. And if you can squeeze Tech Override and Reserve Power Cell into that single global cooldown immediately after Assault Plastique, then you can throw that free and instant Plasma Grenade without any delay. As for Electro Net, it's a high cooldown obviously, but it has a low ammo cost, so keep it on cooldown.

Edited by Mastershroom

My Commando is in pretty much the exact same gear you are, and I'm getting around the same numbers parsing with Assault. If you're using Assault, try using the armor debuff and limited health modules on your training dummy, since Assault doesn't get its own armor debuff, and you get a lot of bonus damage once your target drops below 30%.

Also, if you're not already, try throwing Plasma Grenade and Electro Net into your rotation. I like to open up with all my DoTs at the same time, Assault Plastique > Tech Override + Reserve Power Cell (both within the first GCD) > Plasma Grenade > Electro Net > Incendiary Round > HIB > Full Auto > HIB (it almost always procs there) > Charged Bolts (1 or 2 depending on proc) > HIB, and so on.

With that opener, I can burst above 4k with all those DoTs running and two HIBs almost back to back. And if you can squeeze Tech Override and Reserve Power Cell into that single global cooldown immediately after Assault Plastique, then you can throw that free and instant Plasma Grenade without any delay. As for Electro Net, it's a high cooldown obviously, but it has a low ammo cost, so keep it on cooldown.

Yea i use armor debuff. I usually open with TO/RPC and plasma grenade and and my dots straight to hib and full auto. Glad to hear you are parsing around the same.