Fauler, Thana Vesh -any other NPCs that we love?

jstankaroslo

Hey there,

Just playing the story on Tatooine, and I must say that, again, I love the Fauler character -this cool black SIS guy that gives you planet missions.

Coming to mind other great memorable NPCs like Thana Vesh from Taris main planet quest.

Any others that you particularly like/remeber?

please share?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge fan of General Hesker on Corellia and Darth Serevin on Voss. Dislike Thana Vesh, since she annoys me greatly but find Darth Gravus awesome.

General Aves on Corellia is also pretty cool, as well as General Skylar on Belsavis, assuming we're only speaking of World Arc chain quests NPC's of course.

Hey there,

Just playing the story on Tatooine, and I must say that, again, I love the Fauler character -this cool black SIS guy that gives you planet missions.

Coming to mind other great memorable NPCs like Thana Vesh from Taris main planet quest.

please share?

The big fat ex-Jedi from Tatooine bonus series

Beryl Thorn left a very pleasing, lasting impression on my smuggler.

I liked the response to Beryl after the security came in asking about illegal exports; 'Have fun with Mr. Fancy Pants!'

It cracks me up every time.

The other one I like is the slave guy in the temple ruins who asks you to send more slaves to the temple on Dromund Kaas.

Edited by ikinai

I'm a huge fan of General Hesker on Corellia and Darth Serevin on Voss. Dislike Thana Vesh, since she annoys me greatly but find Darth Gravus awesome.

General Aves on Corellia is also pretty cool, as well as General Skylar on Belsavis, assuming we're only speaking of World Arc chain quests NPC's of course.

No, no, feel free to include any NPC you find worth mentioning.

I'll go back to Fauler again -he was marvelously VOed

For planetary storylines, I was only really impressed by Lord Cytharat on Makeb (who else? :rolleyes: )

Still, Katha Niar wasn't so bad, I liked her professionalism.

Dishonorable mention to the Republic questgivers on Belsavis (start of planetary quest). There is useless and then there is you people (or something like that, the Consular quote really fits in this case in my opinion).

For storyline NPCs, my favorite ones are from the Trooper, Jedi Knight and Agent stories (though there are some more I like):

Trooper:

Lord Torius - adversary on Voss - liked his personality, even his arrogance

Jedi Knight:

Praven - Tatooine - much better than Scourge in my opinion, I was so glad to see him once more on Corellia

Agent

Jadus - his voice is really impressive, his ideas are insane, though

Aristocra Saganu - Hoth - well, the romance was kinda cute :o

Ardun Kothe

Personally, I hate Thana. She annoys me and I so enjoy ending the Taris planetary storyline without her...

Edited by Sorei

Hey there,

please share?

I'm still trying to place Faulers voice. It's one of those things where it's familiar but I can't quite place it. Anyone know who the VA is?

Looks to be Khary Payton, the voice of Cyborg on Teen Titans.

That's definitely not where I know the voice from but thank you for the name to search under.

Also I will give honorable mention to the Twi'lek from the smuggler story line on Nar Shaddaa voiced by the same man who played Biff from Back to the Future.

That's definitely not where I know the voice from but thank you for the name to search under.

Also I will give honorable mention to the Twi'lek from the smuggler story line on Nar Shaddaa voiced by the same man who played Biff from Back to the Future.

The guy who's standing next to Drooga? Who does all the talking? That's Biff? I completely missed that. :confused:

The guy who's standing next to Drooga? Who does all the talking? That's Biff? I completely missed that. :confused:

No, I'm talking about the large body type 4 Twi'lek who's in the room to the right, just as you come into the cantina. It's the a Smugglers class quest area there.

Darth Silthar on Tatooine is awesome, I'll second that.

Jonas Balkar (Trooper story NPC on Nar Shaddaa) is pretty cool also. Suave, good at being a spy, but reacts very humanly if he feels you're not respecting him.

C6-N8 is a riot. He's a Republic protocol droid who gives you a side mission on Alderaan...and he's been programmed to sound like he was built in a dive bar. Quite amusing.

No, I'm talking about the large body type 4 Twi'lek who's in the room to the right, just as you come into the cantina. It's the a Smugglers class quest area there.

You sure that's not the BH class quest? :cool:

NOW that dude sounds like Biff.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Zash was a favorite... until she wasn't.

Pfft. I'll always love

Zash Val, that voice coming from that dashade never gets old

I know someone already mentioned this, but I'd like to second

Saganu. Oh bby I will always be your Red Flame <333

Edited by Beslley

Officer Brynn is always fun on Dromund Kaas. I love how he lists ergonomic chairs in a list of evil things that Lord Grathan likes.

I also absolutely love Skavak. The interactions between him and the smuggler are hilarious.

The mad old man on Ord Mantel who has clearly inhaled too many of his chemicals is funny too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.