Weekly for New Tactical Flashpoint

freakinchrist

Will these new Tactical Flashpoints give you credit towards the 55HM flashpoint weekly?

If not then what is will be given to 55s for motivation to run these?

I would assume that this flashpoint is probably not tailored to level 55 players who are trying to gear for doing OPS.

Bioware adding things that are not focused on cap level characters is not a bad thing and is needed.

I would assume that this flashpoint is probably not tailored to level 55 players who are trying to gear for doing OPS.

Bioware adding things that are not focused on cap level characters is not a bad thing and is needed.

Lvl 55 players have their own bracket, and it rewards are similar to Czerka flashpoints. They also contain reputation items and currency for KDY faction. At least that is the way it is on PTS

Not sure about the Weekly/Daily credit though, it has been a while since I met enough people on PTS to test it...

Edited by Aries_cz

Lvl 55 players have their own bracket, and it rewards are similar to Czerka flashpoints. They also contain reputation items and currency for KDY faction. At least that is the way it is on PTS

Not sure about the Weekly/Daily credit though, it has been a while since I met enough people on PTS to test it...

Czerka SM?

Is there even a HM version of this flashpoint?

I keep meaning to hop on the PTS to check this out but I was under the impression that everyone was grouped together regardless of level since everyone was bolstered to 55.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.