I can't believe it!

Apothacary

Hey I figured I'd share some hate tells :)

In my opinion Warzones that are not arenas or ranked matches are all about doing what the warzone says not death matching each other (Don't get me wrong, it's fun though).

Today when I was guarding our pylon (Mind you I always call every incoming, I'd rather my team know what's going on then leave them in the dark).

Here are some screenshots to giggle over (I am Sky'Candy)

*It's linked so all don't get offended by what the chat says*

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/sixdeath/troll1.png

and here....

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/sixdeath/troll2.png

Oh and don't forget this one....

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/sixdeath/troll3.png

Edited by Apothacary

He's right. Killing them gives the same points as orbs, wiping them gives you the chance to take the orbs which are just bonus points.

And allowing them to take both gates will lose it for you. I'm not sure you can tell from the posted screen shots who is the noob and who knows what they are talking about.

And allowing them to take both gates will lose it for you. I'm not sure you can tell from the posted screen shots who is the noob and who knows what they are talking about.

Yep - agreed.

But it also reminds me of the guy on Pot5 who got angry at a door guard in Voidstar for calling out incoming when three imps were attacking him. From what he said afterward, he evidently thought that one guy shouldn't call out incoming unless, "the whole [deleted] team better be coming after you!"

Of course, he was also highly concerned that we weren't taking a door fast enough in the first round (the same one where we were defending, and he yelled at the guard) and was convinced we were going to lose, and then was confused when we won the following round after taking a door inside of a minute.

Precious.

Edited by georgemattson

I bet youre one of those who yell at the team to get orbs when there's 7 bad guys mid. HYPERGATES ISNT ABOUT KILLS! Oh wait yeah it is :rolleyes:

I love playing against teams which think like you. Such groups get huge amounts of kills, but my team secures one pylon and I steal their pylon few seconds before the end. Then we get 2 greens and they get dozens of kills. Who's the winner in the end? Please, make sure you keep on playing like this. Love you guys for it. :)

I love playing against teams which think like you. Such groups get huge amounts of kills, but my team secures one pylon and I steal their pylon few seconds before the end. Then we get 2 greens and they get dozens of kills. Who's the winner in the end? Please, make sure you keep on playing like this. Love you guys for it. :)

That goes both ways. Many pvpers have more fun farming you while you click nodes. Everybody wins.

I've been in games where we lost our pylon and ended up coming back on just kills.

Yep - agreed.

But it also reminds me of the guy on Pot5 who got angry at a door guard in Voidstar for calling out incoming when three imps were attacking him. From what he said afterward, he evidently thought that one guy shouldn't call out incoming unless, "the whole [deleted] team better be coming after you!"

Of course, he was also highly concerned that we weren't taking a door fast enough in the first round (the same one where we were defending, and he yelled at the guard) and was convinced we were going to lose, and then was confused when we won the following round after taking a door inside of a minute.

Precious.

I think what he meant was you don't call a "incoming" message without saying how many people are incoming unless the whole team is coming. If you see 3 people you say something like "west 3" or "w3" or "incoming 3". If you just say "INCOMING" or "WEST" the rest of the team assumes that the entire enemy team is heading there. Even if they don't assume it, they don't know how many to send (1? 2? 5?).

Lol, a perfect example of somebody who needs to read this thread.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=717953

Terrible node guards are terrible. What happens when a team responds or there is a decent node guard in that same match?

"Who's the winner in the end?" :cool:

The real problem is the theme I keep seeing again and again in these threads, all are right playing for objectives wins the match...but a lot of players actually don't care..they are selfish little punks who just want kills, medals and trash talk cred so teams lose matches and the highest dps struts around thinking he really accomplished something even though he consistently causes teams to lose.

Will this change?...no..all you can do is take note and when you see these same derps popping in a match you have to make a decision, stay or leave. Ideally Id like a good solid premade but that has its own challenges most one of schedules. This issue isn't new and has existed since pvp started and will continue in every game until the end of time.

This issue exists in real life sports as well so its a sign of the human condition, primarily testosterone pumped teenagers but Ive known a few 50 year olds just as 'tarded. It is what it is.

this. Seriously, we need a lot more info and evidence on what happened during that match before deciding who was justified or not.

I thought I might share a situation I had once similar to the OP's. I was in Novare, defending the only node we actually kept in a horrible match the whole time ( I asked repeatedly for someone to trade out with me so I could at least go out and get some real combat time) anyway, all I had to deal with one or two small timers trying to attack and I managed to thwart them and called inc as a precaution. Well, this guy shouts how we are all noobs, how he is carrying us and how we are all pieces of ****. I tell him he is not the only one who is actually trying and I tell him to stop qqing and start fighting. He calls ME a bad, and spends the next few minutes yelling at me. When the match ends we lose, he yells says I am a bad and a noob, says that I should have healed for at least 400k while defending to be good saying he did it once. Well, if my node had actually been under a constant malicious attack them I would have, but defeating the very occasional and seldom sorc or an operative does not really require too much of anything. Then he goes onto say I am a terribad and I should uninstall and go **** myself. I respond telling him I was defending the whole time while not under attack, and ask him how he can consider me bad if I was guarding the whole time and the fact that is the only node we did hold, and he says "your bad, period, go **** yourself you stupid jack***". I was going to reply but he put me on his ignore. Now tell me, I defeat the few people who attack, I hold the node the whole time, and I call inc, yet I am the worst player he has ever seen? Someone help me out here many months later and I still don't get it

Hahaha that Handzon guy is on The Bastion right? He sent me some hate tells to.

Yes! I told him i made him famous on the forums and he started acting like a champion again!! He sent me a few hate messages then put me on ignore before I could reply back... EL OH EL!

Edited by Apothacary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.