Is the Midnight Rakghoul still in Kaon?

Screaming_Ziva

Difficulty doesn't matter. He was in both SM and HM runs. In other words, I guess he was removed.

He could have been looking in the wrong spot too (he's not that good at following directions). I guess I'll just check when I get home tonight (although I didn't know he was in both modes to begin with).

He could have been looking in the wrong spot too (he's not that good at following directions). I guess I'll just check when I get home tonight (although I didn't know he was in both modes to begin with).

Did it five times with a friend of mine, so he could get the pet. Fairly sure three of those runs were in SM. It's also a nice flashpoint to boost HK-51 affection while at it.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Did it five times with a friend of mine, so he could get the pet. Fairly sure three of those runs were in SM. It's also a nice flashpoint to boost HK-51 affection while at it.

Hmm didn't know that. HK-51 doesn't have many opportunities to get dialogue increases. Good to know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.