flash point provided loot bound to legacy

JadenStar

This way if someone has more then one character they can pass it along to there other characters, with out being bound to the one character that picks it up and is stuck with a item that can't be shared or used by an other.

When you do the story mission of CZ-198 as a gunslinger you get as a given reward 2 blaster but they are bound and you can't give the blaster to an other character in you account. Now if it was bound to your legacy / account you could share that item with all your account characters in the game.

The one thing I do not under stand is the timer when you get a bound item / blaster you have 1:30:00 or the blaster is yours forever "BUT it's already bound . I can't give it to some other character so this timer does not serve any function for bound items.

Now if the Item in the story mission / flash point on CZ-198 these blasters was able to be pick up by a gunslinger and the gunslinger had an other character who could use one of the blasters, the gunslinger has like 1:30:00 to get the blaster to the other character in is account or the gunslinger will be stuck with the guns.

This way if someone has more then one character they can pass it along to there other characters, with out being bound to the one character that picks it up and is stuck with a item that can't be shared or used by an other.

When you do the story mission of CZ-198 as a gunslinger you get as a given reward 2 blaster but they are bound and you can't give the blaster to an other character in you account. Now if it was bound to your legacy / account you could share that item with all your account characters in the game.

The one thing I do not under stand is the timer when you get a bound item / blaster you have 1:30:00 or the blaster is yours forever "BUT it's already bound . I can't give it to some other character so this timer does not serve any function for bound items.

Now if the Item in the story mission / flash point on CZ-198 these blasters was able to be pick up by a gunslinger and the gunslinger had an other character who could use one of the blasters, the gunslinger has like 1:30:00 to get the blaster to the other character in is account or the gunslinger will be stuck with the guns.

NO.

The purpose of making FP loot BOP is to prevent Johnny from running that FP with his over geared character and then just needing on everything to send to his under geared alts and avoid the credit cost required to rip out the mods and send them to his alt via legacy gear.

If Johnny wants to use his over geared main to gear his under geared alt, then he can do so--for a cost.

If Johnny wants that alt to have a specific piece of gear for a certain look, then he can run the FP with that alt, until the alt gets the piece of gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.