please change Craft Items from being bound on pick up

BlackfoxKitsune

I seem to remember when crating Items had a point in SWTOR, not only is crafting now well behind the new items, but many of the Items such as Relics are bound on pick up?! what is the point in being able to craft if we then can not sell it on GTN or give it to our friends or other alts in our legacy line? Bound on pick up seems to be getting to be an annoying thing on most things now, but to add it to crating as well just seems well... sorry but it seems plain stupid, I am truly hoping this is a mistake that has just been left unseen and not a deliberate act. Edited by BlackfoxKitsune

Maybe he's referring to the level 50 Rakata relics. But then I'm pretty sure every craftable level 50 Rakata item is BoP.

Ah, yes. The Rakata ones are. I had forgotten about those, lol. You can buy better ones from the vendor. Classic comms I think? Or else basic. Either way, I don't see a point in them changing those ones at this point when 50 is no longer max level. All the ones you can learn by REing are not bound.

Ah, yes. The Rakata ones are. I had forgotten about those, lol. You can buy better ones from the vendor. Classic comms I think? Or else basic. Either way, I don't see a point in them changing those ones at this point when 50 is no longer max level. All the ones you can learn by REing are not bound.

My point is what is the point on having crating Items that are BoP? Remove them from the crating skills or unbind them simple you'd think.

(PS i'm a GIRL not a him)

There are only a very small handful of items that are BoP that are crafted. And pretty much all of them are pre-2.0.

So In all honesty, I think they already addressed this issue.

I can see there are to many gamers now who are "yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir" instead of helping our games companies to stay on top of the game market. EA are in trouble with DICE over some nasty things to do with battle field 4 (go goggle "battle field 4 lawsuit" I'm not doing all the work for lazy kids)

The least we can do as gamers is to help them improve and fix what's got them into trouble, and that would be by helping them to identify:

• what is not working.
  • what's been over looked.
  • what is fantastic. (credit where credit is due)

And we can do that by giving them true feed back not Sticking ones head in the sand and going "lalalalala" when someone points out a problem that may have been over looked or un-forseen.

The truth of this matter is it has NOT been addressed because if It had been I would not be posting about BoP items in crafting, I don't care what bleeding level they are an Item in crafting should be BOE or BTL not BOP, Also crafting has not seen a credible update for some time, the removal of a few times is all it has seen.

So NO it has not been addressed.

Edited by BlackfoxKitsune

I'm not ignoring an issue the game has. The fact is is that it isn't an issue. They addressed it.

I have yet to see a single BoP item from crafting since the launch of 2.0 and I do a lot of crafting. Granted though, I don't have all of the crafting skills, so unless you can provide an example of a BoP item that is from post 2.0 then I don't see what the problem is.

If you're talking about the Rakata items, their intention was to be a reward for reaching skill 400. It was stupid and counter intuitive since there were better non-crafted items more easily available without the need for hard-to-get (at the time) mats. But it would be a really dumb waste of their time to make those items BoE. It's an item no one would need, want, buy, use or even craft. No one would want to go run old content to get mats for an item that is worthless. So why should they waste time making them BoE?

It would be more productive just to remove them from the game entirely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.