<Pyre> is recruiting

Mr_Fuzzle

See most recent post for recruitment needs. Guild info is here!

About the guild: we're mostly a casual Republic side guild with ops running all the time in Story Mode along with three dedicated raid teams. We currently have three progression teams currently working their way through HM DF and DP and one team with HM DF/DP on farm considering starting on the NiM iterations. The most important thing to us is having fun and remembering this is a game. Also, vodka can be a bit of a hobby. We have people always leveling new toons, so if you want some people to level with and help, feel free to contact us. We also have a Empire side guild that we futz around with on occasion.

Guild site! http://pyre.guildlaunch.com/

As far as contacts go, you can talk to me in game or any of our other officers. I'm the guild's Raid Officer typically on Boracrunch (all of my other toons start with Borac), our GM is usually on Amazar/Telosan, our morale officer Johpal, or you can contact our Co-GM on Jolinaar. If anything, just do a /who for Pyre and find out from a member if any officers are on. We look forward to raiding with you.

Edited by Mr_Fuzzle

Hi Everyone!

Johpal, this group's raid leader, here to add to this post. The group we are recruiting for runs weekly on Sunday from 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST and Monday from 9 PM EST to 11 PM EST. Again, to repeat Bor's original post, we're looking for raid awareness and schedule availability. Class ability is a plus but we have very capable players who can help out. Just a fair warning, while we are a progression group, we're jokers too! So expect good times and laughs as you raid with us!

Look us up at pyre.guildlaunch.com or PST Johpal, Boracrunch, Amazar, Jolinaar or Anewv. Looking forward to meeting you!

Quick update, we have filled the spot in our existing progression team however we are still looking for members for our up and coming third group.

We currently need 1 tank (any class) and 2 dps (1 ranged and 1 melee preferred). All who are interested will be considered. As usual, contact information is in the OP please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Shameless bump and another update. The group is mostly fleshed out with some old guildies and welcome fresh bodies however we still need one tank of any sort along with a DPS of any sort. We will always take the player over the class so if you're interested please contact us in game or via PM on this site. We look forward to raiding with youse guys.

• 3 weeks later...
One more update, the group is still in need of one DPS who can run on Wednesdays and Fridays 9-11 eastern time. Melee is preferred but all interested parties will be considered. Again contact me via PM or in game if you're interested! We look forward to raiding with yous

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy folks, Pyre is still recruiting! We had a full group, but one of our DPS decided to be audacous and get a new job. As a result, we are looking for one dps (prefereably melee) to jump in with our now Wednesday/Thursday group as they progress. The group is soon to jump inot HM DF/DP within a couple weeks so if you're interested please contact me or one of our raid officers in game or on the forums.

To reiterate, contact me on Boracrunch (or any of the other Borac's), Johpal, Inutititive or Tenubrae if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Just bumping this to show we're still looking for one dps for our new Wed/Thurs group which has started progression through HM DF and DP. If you're interested, shoot me a PM here or contact me on Boracrunch in game. Other contacts are the raid leads for this group; Inutitive and Tenubrae or our GMs Amazar and Jolipurple. We look forward to raiding with you!

• 1 month later...

Pyre is now looking for one DPS preferably melee to help out our new third team as they progress through HM DF and DP. They are currently 4/5 on DF and set to take a break from grinding face against Brontes for a bit as they start up progression on DP. Knowledge of the fights in at least story mode is preferred but we can always help with this. Gear should be at least all 168s (72s) but again, we can help with this. We're looking for a mature and competent player who listens to instructions. We're a friendly bunch of drunks who happen to like raiding.

If you're interested contact Boracrunch (or any other of my Borac- toons), Amazar/Teloson our GM, Jolipurple our co-GM, or the raid leads for that group Inutitive and Tenubrae. We look forward to raiding with you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, we are looking for a DPS for our Sunday/Monday group. This group has been together for quite a long time and is led by our GM, Amazar (a.k.a. Telosan or as I refer to him sometimes goddammit stop DPSing and heal me!) . The group is flexible in terms of what class they're taking, so any and all can apply. They're working on HM Brontes (should get her tomorrow) and the Dread Council as well. We're looking for a player that has a good head on their shoulders and at least a basic knowledge of the fights. We can help with experience and gear however obviously the more, the better. The group generally has a good time making fun of each other while raiding

Times: Sunday 8 PM - 10 PM and Monday 9 PM - 11 PM eastern

Contacts: Myself (PM here or hit me up in game on Boracrunch), Amazar, Johpal or Scryton

• 2 weeks later...

Guild info in first post.

http://pyre.guildlaunch.com

We now have a few recruitment needs as the summer is coming up. First up for our team that has HM DF/DP on farm and is 1/5 in NiM DF, our main tank is unfortunately taking a break due to a new job so we need a raid ready tank or a particularly strong DPS. This group has been running together for a long time and we have a lot of fun together clearing these instances. What I expect from you is flow with the group, raid awareness, ability to take instructions well and a generally good attitude. If you don't quite have the gear needed, we can run a raid or two to get what you need but we'd like a new recruit ASAP. Be warned that we have some grumpy New Yorkers in the group, so take that with a grain of salt. We run Tues/Thurs from 9-11 eastern time.

Secondly, in our newest group, we have one opening for a DPS slot with a preference for melee at the moment. This group is 4/5 in HM DF (changing that this week), 3/5 HM DP and has only been around for a short while. Expectations are a good attitude, listening to your raid leads and a willingness to improve. They raid Wed/Thurs from 9-11 eastern time.

If you would like more info or to give us a try out and see how fit, please contact me either by PM or in game on Boracrunch (or any of my other Borac- toons) in regards to the first position. As far as the second one goes, I am available as contact again, but the co-raid leads are Tenubrae and Inutitive so please contact them in game if interested.

We look forward to raiding with you in the future.

• 2 months later...
Hello all, we currently need a DPS for our Sunday night group (8-11 Eastern), preferably a melee dps but ranged will do. HM DF and DP are on farm status with these guys and they've been around quite a while. After new content comes out, they'll likely be switching back to raiding 2 days a week. Contact me on Boracrunch or our GM on Amazar if you're interested in the position. We look forward to raiding with you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.