Value of dps PVE set bonus

admpellaeon

I was wondering how much a damage increase if any does the Force Master set bonus grant for a telekinetics Sage. As my guild progresses further into harder contend I've been skidish on rolling for underworld set bonus pieces. It seems like the set bonus effects balance much more. So what's the general consensus? Is it best to let people whose set bonus is very critical win, or am I severely undervaluing the set bonus.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

I found a decent amount of increase with getting my set bonus. I think 72 + set bonus > 78 non set bonus everyday of the week. Hell, i'd go so far as to say 69 + set bonus would be better than 78's.

If i had to put a number value on it...... i'd guess around 100-150 dps increase with the set bonus. +/- a few dps depending on what lvl amoring you're taking out.

Alacrity is king for TK.

Both spec benefit equally from the set bonus. Both specs should have WM up the whole time (there is a chance that TK will have it fall off for a short while if you go with the rotation that refreshes WM just in time for every third Turb.) but in general you can expect to get the Alacrity buff at the same rate in both spec. And as a cast class it is very useful (and due to ala affecting instants it is also useful for dot application in Balance)