Please stop forcing PVP non pvp servers

HiHoEskimo

You all need to fix the PVP flag on non-pvp servers so it can be immediately turned off. I was in a group trying to do the Rat Ghoul missions and we were constantly attacked and killed by 3 steathers. I got none of the missions done for the evening, and it was a complete waste of time.

If I was playing on a PVP server I would have no problem with this situation but on a non pvp server players should not be forced into PVP.

I agree, that there needs to be a disable PVP switch on the PVE servers. People who do not and are not willing to pvp are being tricked and forced into it by others manipulating game mechanics either through aoes or auto target issues. If you made a hard switch in options to turn off pvp, it would solve a lot of problems for people like myself and others here who absolutely do not want to be involved in pvp outside of the warzone areas.

If you need proof that this is an issue, do look at the various threads on the general forum regarding the rakghoul event.

how bout you dont go in areas that flag you for pvp, you know those areas flag you so its your fault for getting flagged stop cryin

It's not about that, there are people forcing others into pvp by abusing a poorly designed game mechanic. This is on PVE servers only that people are having issues. How about people who like griefing others because they're bored stop flagging people who don't wish to pvp, or go to a real pvp server?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.