Another lack of forsight on BioWare's part

EarnestBunbury

If you stand inside a green AoE and see a damage tick, run?

Although I get that it might be a pain in the *** for a tank who has a sniper in that team.

~Runs away~

"Da*** are you doing? That was my Orbital Strike."

~Stands and fights~

"Dude, **** the AoE"

You talk as if it was some colossal coincidence that was overlooked when they did the development. Same as the purple AOE attacks the trash put out in TFB being the same color as revivication. I am sure it was no accident and is meant as an extra bit of difficulty for the players that fail at raid awareness.

You talk as if it was some colossal coincidence that was overlooked when they did the development. Same as the purple AOE attacks the trash put out in TFB being the same color as revivication. I am sure it was no accident and is meant as an extra bit of difficulty for the players that fail at raid awareness.

Not only the same color in TFB, but the same as Reviv's opening animation.

To be honest, the extra challenge is nice. Probably just laziness and re-using animations for TFB, and simply overlooking for the Eyeless, but still, I don't mind it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.