Hatred's C group is looking for another group of 8 people to work on hateful entity

AmanAman

Hello everyone so hatreds C group is currently looking to find a guild or group of individuals that we can progress with through hateful entity. We have cleared all the content this game has to offer accept for the hateful entity. The ideal group setup that we are looking for is 2 solid healers and 6 ranged DPS. In order for us to consider using your group you must have cleared all the nightmare content this game has to offer. If you are interested please contact me via in game mail on Mrsagentskully and we can arrange a sit down.

Here is a link to Hatred's C groups achievements:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeathwatch1313

Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NO TROLLING PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello everyone so hatreds C group is currently looking to find a guild or group of individuals that we can progress with through hateful entity. We have cleared all the content this game has to offer accept for the hateful entity. The ideal group setup that we are looking for is 2 solid healers and 6 ranged DPS. In order for us to consider using your group you must have cleared all the nightmare content this game has to offer. If you are interested please contact me via in game mail on Mrsagentskully and we can arrange a sit down.

Here is a link to Hatred's C groups achievements:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeathwatch1313

Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NO TROLLING PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't understand why you are asking for outside help don't you have enough people in Hatred or is Group C like a bunch of outcasts left on the outskirts of planlet hatred ?

Wait, why would your group have to look out side of Hatred? Don't you guys have like 25 groups running?

Maybe it's because they don't play well with others? I'm only inferring this due to how this post was worded:

...The ideal group setup that we are looking for is 2 solid healers and 6 ranged DPS. In order for us to consider using your group you must have cleared all the nightmare content this game has to offer. If you are interested please contact me via in game mail on Mrsagentskully and we can arrange a sit down...

Being "used" isn't exactly my idea of "progressing with." Regardless of diction, Mith does have a reasonable question. Wouldn't other groups in Hatred be supportive and assist one another rather than force their own guild members to look outward for help?

[quote name='AmanAman']Hello everyone so hatreds C group is currently looking to find a guild or group of individuals that we can progress with through hateful entity. We have cleared all the content this game has to offer accept for the hateful entity. The ideal group setup that we are looking for is 2 solid healers and 6 ranged DPS. In order for us to consider using your group you must have cleared all the nightmare content this game has to offer. If you are interested please contact me via in game mail on Mrsagentskully and we can arrange a sit down. Here is a link to Hatred's C groups achievements: [url]https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeathwatch1313[/url] Enjoy! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NO TROLLING PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/QUOTE] If you can give me 5 reasons why you guys deserve to and are qualified to kill this boss I may consider helping.

any player or leader of our guild can pretty much do whatever they want on non progress content, so they are free to look for people to group and do it... unfortunately not many of us really like the fight (16 in general) so we are pretty much doing it once kill maybe, unless people really want those masks and most of the time the schedule is A + B + fillers (well at least how we did yesterday, used like 4 C, couple of D/E to fill for people missing), the rest of the groups run in different times (weekend) and cant schedule together, neither they can schedule full run with A and B since we are doing it too, so they are free to look for a solid 8 man group filler if they want to do a full group to do consistent runs its really nice for them if they want to do it full group instead of just filling :).

as we know and they know there are really low chances when we kill it that we would do multiple kills weekly, or do more than once per week (if we do, people really is not enjoying the fight at all) and C,D, E etc are below A and B for multiple reasons, longevity, duration in guild, hierarchy etc, so by the time any of the other groups would get 8 full group to fill with us, either A or B would have to have full masks and thats no time soon :D.

there are chances couple of them fill for a kill, but they want to do it as a whole 8 man team, so its a nice initiative from them to do it :D

If you can give me 5 reasons why you guys deserve to and are qualified to kill this boss I may consider helping.

they are a really good group, half of them filled for us last night when we started losing people and did a great job, was just learning the right strategy for it, so if you want to help them go ahead :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.