[Spoilers] Can we get back to the forgotten War

dacentabaal

I like how BW have actually been doing a job at bringing new content out and with good immersion storylines, but can we get to actual point of the game and get back to Republic VS Imperial rather than give them both a common enemy and hope they feel all lovey duvvy ally with each other to kill the common threat.. which you can't do as its still faction only based.

I only want to get back to the war at hand and to stop side tracking for "New Content" that doesn't always make sense, I mean the Dread council are dead now, Imperials have the Isotope V, Republics.. saved a bunch of people in a rocket from Makeb. Would just be nice to get back to basic and bring out new content that actually gets back to the war..

I mean I dunno, just spit-balling here, Make a new Ops where for the Reps The Emperor in a new host body is the operation final boss, (cause the Knight story was a pansy way to go to someone so bleurgh) and Satele Shan or equivalent for the Imps to show their true real power as Jedi and Sith, or even one with Malgus as he isn't dead (and no he isn't I don't care if people say they DPS'd him down in FE, lore on his exists after that point in SWU) but obviously due to lore the ops bosses wouldn't die like most they would just do a Revan and vanish or something along those lines... Like most posts this will create Trolls and I'll get some flack on it.. but hey..I thought why not post it

Edited by CommunityDroidEU

I actually wouldn't mind a return to the war.

I have trouble seeing how they would implement new daily areas or even an expansion that focused on the war instead of a common enemy (since it would take two different areas for that to work instead of just one common one like on makeb).

But then again, I am not paid to think of such things :)

And GSF is not getting back to the war? The story is that the fight is now taken to space over control over the precious Kuat Drive Yards.

We are also having a new FP based on this story and will probably see some Ops about it too.

I would appreciate story-driven future war stories between reps and imps as well. I have no idea what this could be though. Only thing I know is that I don't want it to end in an operation which you can only play if you read the tactics upfront on ze interwebz. I want to learn stuff by playing. Not learn the playing upfront in theory. Still haven't beaten the Dreadmasters because of that. :mad:

P. S. Malgus is dead, sorry for you. Revan is still alive though. ;)

And GSF is not getting back to the war? The story is that the fight is now taken to space over control over the precious Kuat Drive Yards.

We are also having a new FP based on this story and will probably see some Ops about it too.

Which is all fair and well, but for those players who don't do GSF? I've largely refrained due to the ugly control system in place, when they add controller support it'll be more enjoyable (as much as I love keyboard and mouse!).

Which is all fair and well, but for those players who don't do GSF? I've largely refrained due to the ugly control system in place, when they add controller support it'll be more enjoyable (as much as I love keyboard and mouse!).

Then you have the new FP. I'm going to guess that there will be more FP and Ops focused on the story of GSF.

Most of the 'war' took place in personal stories, which they've said they refuse to do any more of.

It'd be nice to see faction specific flashpoints at least, but that's probably the best you can hope for. Everything else is going to be neutral-ish.

first of all, , gsf is moving toward the war again, though I hope for more getting back to the war at hand as well, second, op do NOT reveal important class details without spoiler tags even if the titles says spoilers Edited by Sangrar

There's no war to be fought. Begun the never ending Quagmire, has. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

There's no new info concerning Darth Malgus after his death(?) at the end of the FE flashpoint, unless there's something you'd like to share with us, of course.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Well there was "The RISE of the Hutt Cartel" ..........on one planet, and just a few Huts, not really the cartel.

But unfortunately with EA Accounting, we probably won't see any more big story's here. But I am very much looking forward to the novel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.