Operative DPS Leveling Question

Hei_Atzfel

I just yesterday got my op to 46. She's concealment spec and, as of level 45, has acid blade. I'm wondering what would be a good way to spec the rest of the skill points is. I know that the extra cunning is a must, so those are my next investments (already have one point in it). So after I have all 3 points in that, what would be a good idea to spend the last 7 points on?

I just yesterday got my op to 46. She's concealment spec and, as of level 45, has acid blade. I'm wondering what would be a good way to spec the rest of the skill points is. I know that the extra cunning is a must, so those are my next investments (already have one point in it). So after I have all 3 points in that, what would be a good idea to spend the last 7 points on?

i think you should ultimate aim for the 30s on Debilitate. I really makes the class, and i use it an all three specs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.