I want to play a non dot based dps class. whats up with scrapper 2.6 Revised)

Letsjet

I've played DoT based classes and 2.6 Concealment makes me excited.

Has it hit the PTR yet?

Anything I should know?:)

Yep

Things to know:

1. You have to keep Vital Shot Up (DoT)

2. Flechette Round is a DoT

Other than that, just keep punching stuff.

I've played DoT based classes and 2.6 Concealment makes me excited.

Has it hit the PTR yet?

Anything I should know?:)

pretty much all classes in thegame has at least 1 dot in the rotation, Concelment is not the exception, also acid blade is a dot, however this is not a spec that "relies" on dots like Cull specs, but you cant avoid using your dots or you are useless pretty much :).

pretty much all classes in thegame has at least 1 dot in the rotation, Concelment is not the exception, also acid blade is a dot, however this is not a spec that "relies" on dots like Cull specs, but you cant avoid using your dots or you are useless pretty much :).

Arsenal Merc doesn't. Carnage Marauder doesn't. But you're correct, all classes (including those two) can/need to use DoTs. Conc/Scrapper still requires DoTs to work, but doesn't really use them for damage, more their mechanics.

Arsenal Merc doesn't. Carnage Marauder doesn't. But you're correct, all classes (including those two) can/need to use DoTs. Conc/Scrapper still requires DoTs to work, but doesn't really use them for damage, more their mechanics.

carnage uses rupture, it is not 100% uptime, but its pretty much used on CD... arsenal merc you are right you cant really count electro net, deception ssins either so yeah, but just minority

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.