Jug tank seeking raiding guild - Harbinger

TheRealFluffy

Hello.

I've been away for 5 months, returned to the game this week. I am seeking to place my jug tank (possibly other characters) in a guild which does a fair amount of raiding, and which makes an effort to include new people in raids. I didn't raid a lot before leaving, but I am interesting in raiding more now.

What I am seeking:

Any guild full of nice people who raid during the times mentioned below. Doesn't matter where you are from, as long as you can communicate with me successfully.

I am ex-military, have designed revolutionary power systems for one of the worlds largest IT companies, and actually have a home (as opposed to my parents' basement) and a job. I have absolutely no intention of filling out application forms as some pretentious guilds full of obnoxious 13 year olds require for new members. If you really think you are worth that much of my time for pointless trivial crap, you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm seeking fun raiding, not pretentious knobs.

Server: Harbinger.

Character name: Zhen'j.

Language: English only.

Gear:

Armour is a mix of 162 and 168.

Main hand: 156.

Off-Hand: Arkanian.

Dread Guard Relic Of Shield Amplification.

Campaign Relic Of The Kinetic Tempest.

Black Market Bulwark's MK-1 Module.

Experience on this jug tank:

EV 8-man SM and HM.

EC: 8 SM.

KP: 8 SM and HM. (Also Survived Past Karagga on NM.)

S&V: 8 SM and 16 SM

TFB: 8 SM, 16 SM.

Xeno: 8 SM, 16 SM, 16 HM.

Golden Fury: 8 SM, 16 SM.

And on my sniper since coming back: DF: 3 out of 5 on 8 HM, and 4 out of 5 on 16 SM.

Previously I was MT, OT, and DPS for several years in two major MMORPGs.

Availability:

AEST (GMT+10) from 5PM to 9PM Sunday night to Thursday night.

All Friday and Saturday, any time.

Edited by TheRealFluffy

Come by and check out <Souls Immortal> We are a end game focused guild working on ops progression but we check the elitist bull **** at the door. Currently, we are looking for more rdps and mdps but we welcome any tanks or healers that would like to join. Our guild raid nights are Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5:30pm PST and Sundays/Weekends as our cleanup/weekly pug runs. Feel free to check out our guild site http://www.soulsimmortal.shivtr.com or our recruitment post her on the LFG forum page. If you have any questions any officer or myself, Killertrout, will be more than happy to help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.