Alderaan Rakling, from what does it drop?

Rhesus_TOR

I've seen a couple people now on Alderaan with this pet, but nobody's talking about where they found it. Does anybody who frequents the forums have any clue?

Thanks.

Well, I got 2 of them to drop in one run. It was around House Organa near the starter area. You know the infected mobs that come after you? Every once in a while an elite will spawn. Those elites drop the Rakling. Not sure it is a 100 percent drop but I killed two in my first run and got two Raklings.

The "Frenzied Plaugebearer" is not a 100% drop. I killed one last night and no rakling dropped.

That's the only one i've killed so far but when I find some more I will report back. It might be a 50% or 25% chance as I know a few Guildies have picked them up so far so it can't be too low.

I've seen a couple people now on Alderaan with this pet, but nobody's talking about where they found it. Does anybody who frequents the forums have any clue?

It's not actually a pet, but a temporary mob used for one of the THORN quests. You need to click 3 glowy "clusters", each one giving one "Alderaan Rakling" that follows you for 5 minutes. When you get 3 you return to the starting area, and put them in a glowy cage to hand in the quest.

There is no actual Alderaan Rakling pet itself, and if the players you saw were on the surface of Alderaan (rather than in the tunnels) with them out, they didn't hand in the quest for whatever reason.

Edited by Transairion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.