Matrix Cube for Seer Sage

Druzod

The Oricon daily quest line culminates in quests to complete Operation: Dread Fortress and Operation: Dread Palace. Upon completing each Operation on any mode, your rewards include an Arkanian relic.

If you PVP, you may already have, or can quickly gain, access to Obroan relics.

For PVE at level 55, Obroan Focused Retribution > Obroan Serendipitous Assault > Arkanian Serendipitous Assault > Arkanian Boundless Ages > Matrix Cube.

Edited by Orderken

Some options for obtaining relics:

Since you said level 50+, I'll mention 50-54 first.

Level 50 to 54:

1. spend 150 classic commendations on dread guard relics from classic vendor (get dread guard boundless ages 1st)

[also drop from lvl 50 ops]

which is better than

2. obtain random drops from HM flashpoints (campaign relics)

which is better than

3. make a matrix cube

which is better than

4. buy a level 50 relic from the gtn (blue ones) or from the light/dark vendor (green ones) (all fairly cheap)

Honestly until you get to 55 I wouldn't bother. I tend to do option 4 while leveling 50 to 54.

Level 55:

1. Obtain dread forged relics as drops from Hard Mode Dread Palace op

which is better than

2. Obtain kell dragon relics as drops from NiM Terror from Beyond op

which is comparable to

3. Obtain obroan relics from doing lots of pvp

which is better than

4. Obtain underworld relics from HM TFB op or by purchasing from gtn (roughly 1 million credits)

which is better than

5. Obtain arkanian relic of serendipitous assault from SM TFB op (or by purchasing for lots of credits also) or from completing SM Dread Fortress

which is better than

6. item 1 from the level 50-54 list (the dread guard relics)

which is better than

7. Obtain other arkanian relics for 150 basic commendations (get boundless ages unless you have another boundless ages already) or from completing SM Dread Palace after SM DF

which is better than

8. Obtain conqueror relics from doing a little bit of pvp

which is better than

9. the rest of items 2-4 in the level 50-54 list

If you haven't done ops yet and are level 55 and looking for something not too challenging that's better than matrix cubes I'd suggest either: if you don't mind doing some pvp, #8 is pretty quick (getting conqueror relics). If you don't pvp, then if you have lots of basic and/or classic comms, do numbers 6 and/or 7. Or if you have tons of credits, go for number 4. Failing all of these, go ahead and make a matrix cube (or run more dailes so you can do 6 & 7) or if you don't mind you can get by in level 55 story mode operations with level 50 blue/green relics until you get some as drops.

• 2 weeks later...
Ye, please ignore all this researched and helpful info that has been provided and go with one of the worst choices.

That one made me lol!

And it's unfortunately true. I've always been a fan of Matrix Cubes, as it is a lot of work to obtain them, so I tend to be really proud of them. There have already been several suggestions here in the forums to buff Matrix Cubes' stats, as they have become too weak compared to current gear's relic drop's - even before 2.0. hit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.