PvP Messages are the worst thing EVER !!!

Rakk-Cortal

It is so god damn annoying that you got billions of messages apear on your screen during PvP. This is one of the most horrobile things in the entire game.

No Balance: Screw this, I dont even care. But I want to play without getting so much useless messages at teh top of my screen. !!!

i realy want to get rid of all the "informations" that no one realy cares about.

I don't even notice these...Maybe you can adjust their size? Then again I have a 24" monitor...maybe on a 15" they're taking up too much screen real estate.

Now that you mention it I never notice them on my 50" plasma.

LoL...agreed.

I like being told that "An ENEMY is Unbeatable!" While the screen says my name in Novare Coast.

They still haven't fixed that...dunno why...

I'm assuming you play Imps? Because for Pubs the opposite happens. It says, "An Ally is unbeatable" like 8 times in a row. Look up and I see 8 names, all of which belong to the other team.

I don't even notice these...Maybe you can adjust their size? Then again I have a 24" monitor...maybe on a 15" they're taking up too much screen real estate.

same here, i know they exist but my eyes for some reason dont notice them .. Im too busy whooping that @%% in warzones .. maybe you should try contributing to your team instead of looking at all the pretty little system messages!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.