hello im back after a very long time

jordanmurbach

me and my friend are going to start swtor again and i need help deciding what im gonna play because i don't wanna spend all day deciding, I was thinking about playing a sniper the kind of class im looking for is a Nuker type class high crits high damage, my friend will prolly roll a marauder and i was thinking a sniper and marauder would do good together leveling.. any ideas?:rak_02:

me and my friend are going to start swtor again and i need help deciding what im gonna play because i don't wanna spend all day deciding, I was thinking about playing a sniper the kind of class im looking for is a Nuker type class high crits high damage, my friend will prolly roll a marauder and i was thinking a sniper and marauder would do good together leveling.. any ideas?:rak_02:

Any 2 characters will be great leveling together. Keep in mind, though, that force users and non-force users start on different planets. So the situation you describe above would mean leveling to ~10 before hooking up with one another.

Sniper's a fine idea for the playstyle you describe. If you want to start together, ask your friend to make a Bounty Hunter instead (although the stories for the force-users Impside are better than the Bounty Hunter storyline, in my opinion).

If you enjoy doing Flashpoints, try making a tank/healer combo with your buddy, and you'll have instant queue pops almost all the time.

Meh dont listen to him. If youve played before, you know how fast it is to hit level 10. takes no time at all, so play the classes you like, and im totally down to play with you guys, i'll make an imp as well. Send me your contact info and we can get started on playing. Do you guys have mics?

Sniper is my favorite class to play and Marksman is a pure DPS build.

The other poster did make a valid point about FPs. DPS is a dime a dozen. Tanks and Healers will pop much quicker. My tank usually pops in a fraction of the time than my sniper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.