Overpowered healers

Shentuu

Playing a level 55 Jedi Sentinal I notice that I am very focus on dealing a lot of damage,

however there is not very much damage. not enough critical hits. Playing the role of a Ataru form and dealing little to no damage is very annoying how I am 1v1 a healer and they run around heal and shield and HoT and ETC. I do not have enough interrupts and practically useless when it comes to team fights. I am also abit squishy for having AOE defenses and some single attack defenses I ran away from a Sith Juggernaut. he was in a tank spec and was able to kill me. he may have defensive but my ataru should have done a lot more damage. they need to bump the attack up on the sentinel ATLEAST. Comment if you agree.

1. you are not as good as you think you are.

2. did you rethink how good you are? yeah, you aren't even that good.

3. keep going down you are almost there.

4. ok now that we got that covered, are you at max expertise? are you fully augmented? If the answer is "no" then that is your problem.

5. The op healer battle doesn't actually start until they are at around 30%, everything before that is just pregame. At 30% is when the real battle starts. Save your biggest bursts and hard stuns for that.

6. profit.

If you're in Ataru form, you've spec'd for Combat, which is completely proc based. You could do everything right and still fail to get the most out of your talents if you're unlucky enough to get bad dice rolls over and over again. It's not a coincidence that 99% of the serious Sentinels and Marauders in war zones are in Focus/Rage spec. It's been my experience that Proc based specs will always disappoint in war zones, so my advice to you would be to re-spec to Focus or to roll a new character altogether. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth. Edited by HaoZhao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.