Can a Dps Jugg wear light armor in PVE content.

Shariljay

Swtor is a great game and i am a fan of making my char look as devious as possible( i bet everyone does). So heres my qn, is it logical for a dps jugg who shudnt get hit in ops to wear light armor. Just for the looks. What's everyones take on it?

Bad idea for "serious" PvE content i.e. flashpoints/heroics/operations. For regular questing you can get by but that's pretty much it. As the others mentioned there's plenty of light-looking adaptive armour out there though.

There are people on MMOs who insist on doing sub-optimal things just to do them. If you are one of those people, you can probably find a work around, you'll just be less effective. if you're not, as has been pointed out, the odds are very good that there's adaptive armor with the look you want. Edited by sharpenedstick

It's a game. You can do and wear anything you want. You can play your character sans armor, if you want to.

However, if you are going to be grouping with other players, you owe it them to wear appropriate gear and play your class and spec appropriately. You don't have to of course, but then don't come back to the forum and complain that you got vote_kicked. :)

Well... you can do it, but it isn't logical. Your armor rating will suffer and you will see a significant increase in damage taken. Your heals would probably be the first to call you out on it or... simply let you die.

With all the adaptive armor out there though, I don't see why you can't find that unique look in heavy armor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.