login problem

Pandaclaws

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so now a lot more people are unable to login so theres something going on with the login screen i understand that they are tryin to figure out whats wrong with it but are the people that payed $$ to play are going to have to pay more to be able to play when they fix this problem because i started a week and half ago and a culpe of days after i got my subscription for two months the problem happened so am i going to be forced to pay more to play again or will the people that are given the problem are going to be compensated for not being able to play?

Hey, they fixed the problem, would you rather those problems have gone on unfixed? I am glad they took the time to fix and, as it is from the timestamps on each post Musco personally had to stay up all night for this just to keep us posted, that is dedication. Anyway the downtime is over, it was only 4 hours, they do not owe you ANY compensation, yes the problem was annoying but still, problems do happen unexpectedly eventually in any mmo you see, and they spent all night fixing it on a HOLIDAY WEEKEND. So yeah, unsub if you really feel that only 4 hours is really something you need "compensation" for.

Except the problem still exist.

Next?

What problem? We just had our guild progression run no problems. I logged out and logged into another toon... no problems. Just a datapoint for those that think the word "Next" means the problem isn't solved.

Solved for you doesn't mean solved for everyone, snowflake. Took me almost 6 hours yesterday to get past the spinning wheel and into the character select screen yesterday after the "fix". And that's only after i did a launcher.fix, repair, and finally a reinstall on a game that had been running flawlessly until that point.

Edited by Zorvan

Solved for you doesn't mean solved for everyone, snowflake. Took me almost 6 hours yesterday to get past the spinning wheel and into the character select screen yesterday after the "fix". And that's only after i did a launcher.fix, repair, and finally a reinstall on a game that had been running flawlessly until that point.

Sorry you are having the issue "carebear". Bet you think the devs are griefing you don't you. Heh. You waited 6 hours? LOL! Kudos to you on that deal.