login problem

Pandaclaws

Huh So Harbinger is still down.. Ok heres what happened. Some Womp rats came in and ate the hamsters powering the main generator.. Then jedi micheal bay came in and exploded the whole area.. Then nicholas cage swarmed in and stole the deed to the server. Then the server was death-starred. So they are all trying to put humpty dumpty back together again.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh So Harbinger is still down.. Ok heres what happened. Some Womp rats came in and ate the hamsters powering the main generator.. Then jedi micheal bay came in and exploded the whole area.. Then nicholas cage swarmed in and stole the deed to the server. Then the server was death-starred. So they are all trying to put humpty dumpty back together again.

They are putting humpty dumpty back together again on Hoth in gear not made for extreme cold.

Out of curiosity what caused the issues that have occurred on the West Coast Servers???

I believe I am not certain(don't quote me) It was a Queuing issue with Logging on and PVP from what I saw in the earlier posts.

I suggested they put him back together on Voss. Its pretty good temperature wise but they declined...

Are you sure humpty dumpty would not have overheated because I know my Shadow had to change her robes while she was there. But that could have been the insanity plot at the time to.

Eggshell just blends into snow. That just makes it easier to step on "him".

Voss or maybe Nar Shadda or Hutta than? Or Tython or Korriban.

All NA West servers are still in maintenance with no ETA. Thank you for your continued patience. - posted from SWTOR Twitter :(

What patience?

Is it bad I'd be less annoyed if the other servers were affected too?

Edited by jgelling

I know it plays similar to the Imp Agent class, but how's the storyline compared to the Agent storyline. IMHO, I think the Agent story is hard to beat!

Its a storyline that is fun to play for completely different reasons. Agents its the choices matter, and its written incredibly well. Smugglers, while it can't compete with the agent (but then again no one can) have the advantage of being full of memorable moments, such as at one point you get a jedi and a sith fighting over you, and you get the awesome failed-jedi healer Guss. Also having 2 companions that share you gear never hurts...

Yeah it really sucks that its only 3 servers, how unlucky that we happen to be within those servers? :(

Ahh well it happens I guess

Have they even stated *** the problem is? I hate how they'll shut **** down and offer little to any info. Their asses need to be on the forums more

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop in on the thread to let you all know I am still on deck. Unfortunately, I have no ETA still. We are still troubleshooting what was causing all of the issues from earlier and working to bring the servers online. I'll bring you more info as I have it.

For those that missed what the issues were from earlier. Most players were completely unable to access Galactic Starfighter or Warzones. Some players were unable to login and those who where logged in were unable to access some zones, such as Oricon.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco