BBA Kill or Capture?

CaliJoe

So I did my first ever BBA contract today. Three random people jumped in and killed my contract. I didn't necessarily *want* to kill my contract. My question is, I rolled my Smuggler and my OCD of getting all the contracts alive is whacked. I could redo the same contract on my smuggler and capture the following day, yeah?

On another note, even if you go to the same planet you may not get the same bounty target to capture: for example you may get Trubba one day and Novar the next. The bounty target you get is both determined by the planet (some targets only appear on certain planets, some appear on all of them), and the actual target itself is determined by the "snitch" you interrogate.

If you want to capture the same target that died today, then you may want to get up to the "snitch" portion of the mission then see if you get the same character to interrogate as you did today: if you do, go through the conversation again as per usual.

If you get a different "snitch" press Esc to exit the conversation then click the glowy meeting-point again, which usually gives you a different "snitch" character (in turn tied to another target). Rinse and repeat until you get the same "snitch" as you got today then capture the one who got awayd :D

So I did my first ever BBA contract today. Three random people jumped in and killed my contract. I didn't necessarily *want* to kill my contract. My question is, I rolled my Smuggler and my OCD of getting all the contracts alive is whacked. I could redo the same contract on my smuggler and capture the following day, yeah?

Your "OCD" is going to demand you kill (and capture) every target at least once anyway.

I don't help unless they ask. If they are low on health I'll sometimes send heals their way but some want to do the missions solo and I respect that.