Kaggath Tournament - Sol'yc Empire vs Droid Supremacy

Beniboybling

OK, I'll sort that out later.

900 ships was a number decided by myself, and it encompasses the entire fleet, starfighters aside.

Oh ok then Warrens numbers would be fairly relevent except for how you pointed it out. That Warrens original precentages were correct but what he labeled as "capital ships" for himself was not.

Would you be able to do a calculation based off what you think the proper stuff is beni.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're forgetting the fact that G0-T0's original programming was infrastructure planning for entire worlds. Essentially, he made sure that worlds ran smoothly and worked towards the betterment of the government they served.

With that in mind, what's stopping G0-T0 from letting the Mon Calamari do what they want? Their civilization is meaningless to him, all he needs are their shipyards. If he gives them support and protection, along with extreme wealth, for their services, why not give him ships? Droid Supremacy troops could never set foot on the surface, agreeing to stay in the shipyards.

Mon Calamari don't like being ruled? Try being ruled by Mandalorians. You know, the warrior people that bombard entire worlds. Somehow I don't think Mandalorian culture or tactics would sit well with the Mon Calamari.

Also, nothing G0-T0 is doing is illegal. Obviously it's all legal under the law of the Droid Supremacy. :p

And on this whole thing about Mon Calamari ships not being made for droids? The Black Sun Navy acquired these ships around 123 ABY. And they were obviously piloted by Black Sun members. Droids are just as good at piloting capital ships as biological beings are. That shouldn't be a problem.

In addition to this, G0-T0 could easily create the alter ego of a perfectly respectable buisnessman.

Because both of them had the peace talks breaking down?

Both of them started with them fine.

Then Dooku Got involved.

Then the Treaty Broke.

Then the Quarren moved against the Calamari council.

Then the republic landed on world to help.

Then all out war.

Both stories are exactly the same, except of course, the involvement of the Prince and Ackbar. And the fact the 2008 one is way longer and in depth.

I don't think this is relevant regarding the appearance of a battle droid...

Oh ok then Warrens numbers would be fairly relevent except for how you pointed it out. That Warrens original precentages were correct but what he labeled as "capital ships" for himself was not.

Would you be able to do a calculation based off what you think the proper stuff is beni.

I'm not sure that's wise, we don't have the necessary information to make anything but guesstimates, so I'd rather not specify in detail what is in fact complete conjecture, however logical.

I think we should simply deal with the information we have.

I'm not sure that's wise, we don't have the necessary information to make anything but guesstimates, so I'd rather not specify in detail what is in fact complete conjecture, however logical.

I think we should simply deal with the information we have.

Ok so deal with info we have..... which is what exactly? Im sorry in all the talk I dont know what is real or fake any more I am totally lost.

This would work, but generally it's difficult to fake the changeover of leadership in a galactic empire.
Galactic empire? :confused:

Anyway we are operating under the assumption that the Droid Supremacy has been around for decades and everyone knows about their leader. That's not the case. Let's just say they don't have a history, as a group. So G0-T0 could approach the Mon Cal under any guise, not even under the guise of "Droid Supremacy" and request ships.

Heck I expect they could pass themselves off as some kind of amalgamation of planetary droid security forces who have banded together with the mutual interests of stopping the advances of the rampaging Mandalorian horde.

Or blackmail, blackmail could work. The mere threat of a Mandalorian occupation may be enough.

Galactic empire? :confused:

Anyway we are operating under the assumption that the Droid Supremacy has been around for decades and everyone knows about their leader. That's not the case. Let's just say they don't have a history, as a group. So G0-T0 could approach the Mon Cal under any guise, not even under the guise of "Droid Supremacy" and request ships.

Heck I expect they could pass themselves off as some kind of amalgamation of planetary droid security forces who have banded together with the mutual interests of stopping the advances of the rampaging Mandalorian horde.

Or blackmail, blackmail could work. The mere threat of a Mandalorian occupation may be enough.

And where is G0-T0 going to get this money from.. The Exchange? "Totally legit business man here guys, DW about the exchange payin you on my behalf, 'tsall good brah."

Can't really call it a rampaging mandalorian horde. Mandalorian front lines yes, but have you seen their leadership? Just as easy to pass it off as "The Droid supremacy has to be stopped, and that is why our hands have been forced and we have made an alliance with the Mandalorians"....

Edit: How is the DS going to pass of being an exchange company, a legitimate business man, whilst hacking all enemy droids to kill organics on sight? Too many stories.

Edited by Selenial

And where is G0-T0 going to get this money from.. The Exchange? "Totally legit business man here guys, DW about the exchange payin you on my behalf, 'tsall good brah."

Can't really call it a rampaging mandalorian horde. Mandalorian front lines yes, but have you seen their leadership? Just as easy to pass it off as "The Droid supremacy has to be stopped, and that is why our hands have been forced and we have made an alliance with the Mandalorians"....

Come now, faking accounts would of course be part of G0-T0's facade.

Good point.

Edit: How is the DS going to pass of being an exchange company, a legitimate business man, whilst hacking all enemy droids to kill organics on sight? Too many stories.
So a perfectly legitimate business transaction just happened to coincide with the Second Droid Revolution... big deal.

Blackmail! :p

I dunnnnooooo!

Ok so your in the same boat..... so all we know is 200 DS vs 90 SE.... well just based off that the DS has a good advantage numbers wise, but the SE tactitian might be able to overcome the advantage..... but of course we cant know anything else yet because..... well we dont know a darn thing beyond numbers.

Honestly I think when we can not get 100% confirmation of something best thing to do is speculate on information as best we can based on what we know of the fleets..... thus warrens info back to being relevant as it is the MOST accurate picture we are going to get.

Edited by tunewalker

Ok so your in the same boat..... so all we know is 200 DS vs 90 SE.... well just based off that the DS has a good advantage numbers wise, but the SE tactitian might be able to overcome the advantage..... but of course we cant know anything else yet because..... well we dont know a darn thing beyond numbers.

Honestly I think when we can not get 100% confirmation of something best thing to do is speculate on information as best we can based on what we know of the fleets..... thus warrens info back to being relevant as it is the MOST accurate picture we are going to get.

Feel free to speculate yourselves, but I'm not making any concrete statements.

I'm sure there are. I'm still trying to decide who to support.

Same, I don't really feel anything towards a particular side. The DS looks like it has the numbers to win, but the SE definitely has the better strategists.

Question, didn't Guri have her assassination protocols wiped?

Question, didn't Guri have her assassination protocols wiped?

Yes, she did, after she left the service of the Black Sun.

However, for the purpose of this Kaggath, all leadership people are in their "prime." That's why we're not facing grandma Jaina or Boba Fett with a stupid haircut and blue jumpsuit.

I expect not?

"Guri's reprogramming caused her to change further. Although she still possessed the ability to fight, she no longer had any memory of her time as an assassin, nor would she ever be one again with her assassination programming removed."

Taken from the Wookieepedia article on Guri