I bet the next raid is 'Nightmare Dread Fortress/Palace', gg noob designers....

ericthenut

Please compare how much time a player spends at level 20 and how much time they spend at max level. The answer will become obvious.

If difficulty level (SM, HM, NM) does not make content (your words !!), then a flashpoint at lvl 20 is as much content as a flashpoint at lvl 55... you do it once and then it is done... even the first repetition wouldn't count as content anymore by your own definition or else a new dificulty rating with a different boss mechanic also has to count as content.

You point the finger to the developers, but its not really their fault. Its EA's. EA cut the funding and downsized the team.

The team has been working with content that was mainly already under development when the original team was around. Now, that content has ran out and i think we have hit a point where its really obvious that the team is uncapable of getting new content developed in a timely fashion cause they are understaffed.

But essentially i agree. All the "NEW" we got coming is ONE flashpoint. That is why i have cancelled my sub (runs until march) and will embark on TESO. It will be a sub game, so no more cash shop balony and it will have meaningful content updates every 4 weeks. Aslong as Zenimax doesnt pull an EA, wich im pretty sure they have seen that its not a good idea, that game will become what this game could have been, if not for EA and their mismanagement.

[...]and will embark on TESO. It will be a sub game, so no more cash shop balony and it will have meaningful content updates every 4 weeks. Aslong as Zenimax doesnt pull an EA, wich im pretty sure they have seen that its not a good idea, that game will become what this game could have been, if not for EA and their mismanagement.

Do not set your hopes to high, you might be in for a disappointment.

I would be ready to place a real money bet, that TESO will add any kind of DLC or item shop within the first 18 months of release and I would place a large sum on the bet, that the forums for TESO will have dozens of players complain about the "meaningful content updates", both about the time intervals and about the "meaningful content".

But I will not live to see that, as I will stay away from TESO due to its choice of combat mechanic.

Edited by JPryde

when they make a new op, to refresh the PVE aspect of the game, one of the bosses should have a random mechanic. it could do one of a dozen things at any point.

also have a random enrage timer. it could enrage and wipe your group in 10 minutes, or at 30 secs.

give PVE that certain flavor of a spontaneous fight.

also, a PVP mode would be cool for those inclined to do it, where the opposing faction can come in and hijack your op. just for that extra level of spontaneity.

Only if this comes with no repair bill and long travel times ... otherwise keep it for PvPers :D

You point the finger to the developers, but its not really their fault. Its EA's. EA cut the funding and downsized the team.

The team has been working with content that was mainly already under development when the original team was around. Now, that content has ran out and i think we have hit a point where its really obvious that the team is uncapable of getting new content developed in a timely fashion cause they are understaffed.

But essentially i agree. All the "NEW" we got coming is ONE flashpoint. That is why i have cancelled my sub (runs until march) and will embark on TESO. It will be a sub game, so no more cash shop balony and it will have meaningful content updates every 4 weeks. Aslong as Zenimax doesnt pull an EA, wich im pretty sure they have seen that its not a good idea, that game will become what this game could have been, if not for EA and their mismanagement.

Lol! You are talking about blind people earlier right? That well describes your thoughts regarding TESO. Zenimax's plan is just like this one. There will be a market, there will be micro transactions. And you know what else will come shortly after launch if not at launch? F2P. Lol. That is the reality of ALL MMOs these days.

Here... let me adjust that blindfold for you.

Edited by Rafaman

GSF is still not fully released...It was announced a long time ago that the full-release will be early 2014

O fcourse they need to add NiM for DF/DP,people asked for these for a long time.

I bet you there is a new op being designed or planned out already, it just takes a bit of time and remember that the whole company doesn't work at the same thing.

I would only wish that the time between SM/HM and NiM was slighty faster. :)

If difficulty level (SM, HM, NM) does not make content (your words !!), then a flashpoint at lvl 20 is as much content as a flashpoint at lvl 55... you do it once and then it is done... even the first repetition wouldn't count as content anymore by your own definition or else a new dificulty rating with a different boss mechanic also has to count as content.

I do not see the connection between what you're talking about and the question about level 20 flashpoints versus max level flashpoints. Do *you* know what you're talking about? Because it sounds like you're trying awfully hard to nitpick.