Poll: Future Content (Single Choice) *NEW*

Lord_Ravenhurst

I like the options, but sadly it won't be any more objective than the other one.

Since the site limits voting on based on IP address there is nothing to stop someone from completely ruining the poll by repeatedly voting for the thing they want through the use of proxy servers and other shady ways to bypass the IP restrictions. :(

Pet battles like Mako vs Kalyio in mud wrestling?

BTW my vote went to vehicles revamp couse what we have is so damned wrong i would prefer to not have any vehicles at all. Plus good system would allow races

Edited by Satanski

Why do we need another poll?

Wasn't Eric's response clear enough?

Ignore it then. Your reply is just rude.

On topic...I like the poll, but I REALLY hope 2014 is dedicated to expanding what we have. I'd like double the number of WZ's and Arenas (and their own queue) - about 4 more 55 level Ops and FPs and they couldn't add enough GS maps to please me...so as many maps as possible!

Ignore it then. Your reply is just rude.

Which part was rude, TUXs?

The part where I ask if we needed another poll thread when we already know there is no point in them or the part where I quote Eric's response on an identical thread? Are facts rude?

Seriously, TUXs you need to stop calling "rude" everything you disagree with.

Edited by TheNahash

The part where I ask if we needed another poll thread when we already know there is no point in them or the part where I quote Eric's response on an identical thread? Are facts rude?

It's the hip thing to do these days, call people 'rude' for having the gall to disagree with you.

Your reply was. This wasn't claimed to be some official poll he expects Bioware to act on - he was wondering what the community would like. You aren't obligated to reply to every flipping post. If you see one that irritates you (as this one obviously seems to have done), ignore it.

I don't call everything "rude" either. I seldom use that word in fact. Do you insert yourself into every conversation with your co-workers and friends in real life and say "really guys, do we need to talk about this again?" or do you just say nothing?

It was always billed as story driven, so that's what they should be adding. I just finished the Knight and it went from epic to a bit anticlimactic. It was like "Hey,

you just killed the Emperor

, now go deal with the same stuff on Makeb that your Smuggler did." I think they should have had different stories for Makeb based on class. Not even coming up with wildly different reasons to be there like a continuation of class stories, just like, have the Smuggler be smuggling Isotope-5 off the planet while the Knight saves the planet from going all kersplody.

The way it was, after I got my fourth alt in there, it just seemed like if in the movies, Leah had ended her transmission with "Help me Obi-Wan Kanobi, you're my only hope. But see if Han might want to do it, in which case, help me Han Solo, you're my only hope. Unless this falls into Imperial hands. Help me Boba Fett, you're my only hope."

Your reply was. This wasn't claimed to be some official poll he expects Bioware to act on - he was wondering what the community would like. You aren't obligated to reply to every flipping post. If you see one that irritates you (as this one obviously seems to have done), ignore it.

I don't call everything "rude" either. I seldom use that word in fact. Do you insert yourself into every conversation with your co-workers and friends in real life and say "really guys, do we need to talk about this again?" or do you just say nothing?

Well, TUXs, you do understand that you aren't obligated to respond to every flipping one of my posts and if you see one that irritates you (as this one obviously seems to have done), you can ignore it too, right?

tl;dr: it goes both ways

I'm not trying to irritate you, you obviously naturally assume I'm rude when I'm just posting facts.

Edited by TheNahash

Pet battles like Mako vs Kalyio in mud wrestling?
This one would get my vote, although I think Kira vs Jaesa would be better :rak_03:

(Note to self: Get some people together to orchestrate companion wrestling)

Now, for real. As was posted before, polls are extremely misleading, as people tend to look into those results way too much.

so people want the class stories to continue. well most of Bioware's good writers are gone, I guess they could be enticed to return for a new expansion...

And if that process has not yet begun, it will be a long time before we see story expansion.

Although, I have to assume that some work has been done on this already. Whether or not they ever use it is an entirely different story.

I don't see it happening within the next year, though. Might as well get that idea out of your heads right now.