Defeating Security Chief Souske

korro_dk

Does anyone have any suggestions on how the hell I am supposed to defeat Security Chief Souske?, he is too powerful and I cannot advance in the game without defeating him, I am armed to the hilt, I have the best equipment possible, I'm a level 35 guardian, I have tried every single tactic I can think of, he always manages to come out on top. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KILL HIM!!!!!, there's GOT to be a way. He's more powerful than any major bosses I've fought so far he's equal to Valis

Does anyone have any suggestions on how the hell I am supposed to defeat Security Chief Souske?, he is too powerful and I cannot advance in the game without defeating him, I am armed to the hilt, I have the best equipment possible, I'm a level 35 guardian, I have tried every single tactic I can think of, he always manages to come out on top. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KILL HIM!!!!!, there's GOT to be a way. He's more powerful than any major bosses I've fought so far he's equal to Valis

Upgrade your gears, interrupt(Force Kick) your enemy's hardest hitting interruptible attacks, let your companion soak up initial damage unless your companion is a healer, make sure your companion is not undergeared, use your medpac if your health is low, use your defensive cooldowns, use your heroic moment ability, buy a strength stim to gain some strength boost.