End game tweaking of PVE veng jugg.

Fyrepony

OK first of all some data. I play PVE, three of my friends and I pug SM raids all the time. Right now I do not have the group to do nightmare operations. I carry a 2 piece marauder bonus and a 2 piece juggernaut bonus.

This is my AMR profile. http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/4a890a6c-7abd-4ef0-a28d-3223983bc24a

Right now I am running 100 Acc 25 Crit and 70 surge. I have recently been told I could do much better if I ditched all my crit and pumped power and surge. The power makes sense, but if you have no crit, why have surge? I just would like to be the best I could be, and maybe help my group get into NM ops some day. Looking for advice on how I could be better, but still remain as a dps jugg. Thank you.

Edited by Fyrepony

Check the link below. In Guardian Terminology.

But, you want 150 crit rating (The Stat itself not percent) with rest power, 100 percent accuracy, surge, and NO ALACRITY.

You need accuracy for PVE.

You also want to learn to parse for endgame PVE dps. Go download Parsec or Tor Parse

Ok man well thanks for a real answer. Looks like I am good gear wise. Ok so basically I am stuck with a (72) hilt and 2/2 (69) set armor plates until I get the chance to do a HM/NM some day. Thanks for the info and write up. Did a few parc tests and I was running around 2.8K so looks like I need to tighten up my rotation and pray to the gods of RNG.