Cargo Box to hold whole sets of armor

illgot

I would love to see cargo boxes that hold whole sets of armor.

This would be great for Cartel sets. I can place a whole set of armor in a cargo box and sell it on the GTN or store it for later.

An option like this would allow me to sell a whole set at once.

They already have something like that now. Some things when you get them are bundled up on one convenient package. Then you double click the package to open it up and take the stuff out. All they would have to do is make it so you can package it back up again.

I doubt they would ever do this since buying more space is a good credit / CC sink, although it would be nice for the GTN to offer the ability to sell a set of armour as a set.

Even then, you are only allowed 5 tabs and I know on more than several toons even with all tabs purchased I'm still running low on space, so allowing for a neat packing of those kinds of items to consolidate some would be spectacular for me.

OP, I actually like this idea, consider me /signed.

My first impulse was "oh cool I could put my off-spec armor in that crate". But then I realized, why not have an option attached to the armor crate, to Equip All?? Choosing that option equips every piece of equipment that's in the crate, packaging back into the crate whatever equipment was swapped out, and it can have whatever mix of armor slot items that you originally placed in the crate. It could be just head and chest, or head chest pants boots, whatever set of equipment you choose to swap out every time you respec to healer / tank / dps.

Of course I'm thinking of the crate as being capable of holding any or all of Earpiece, Implant, Implant, Wrists, Relic, Relic, Head, Chest, Hands, Waist, Legs, Feet, Mainhand, Offhand.

When you bulk-equip things from the crate, the armor that gets swapped back into the crate in bulk could have its settings of armor-color-matching stored with the crate, so the next time you re-equip it from the crate, any color-matched armor pieces are restored to color-matching with the chestpiece again.

This would make it a one-click equipment swap-out when you're doing a respec !

YES, YES, YES! I love this idea!

I collect moddable armor sets, and each one takes up a lot of space in my cargo bay (For example, my sage's matriarchal set has chest, legs, hands, belt, boots, and bracers. That's 6 pieces right there, and some of the sets have head items too). It would be great to be able to compress them all into one inventory space when I'm not using them.

/signed