Bioware Made One Huge Mistake with Galactic Starfighter...

ShiningKnights

Sadly, I haven't done a damn thing on the ground since GS was released...I get out of my fighter and it feels weird walking around Fleet.

Guess we're on different sides of the spectrum, Tuxxy.

I ended up not liking it. Guess GS is a hit or a miss. :(

Guess we're on different sides of the spectrum, Tuxxy.

I ended up not liking it. Guess GS is a hit or a miss. :(

Dude, there have been like 10 people in our mumble that felt the exact same way...until we walked them through a few missions! Honestly, it's understanding the system that is 90% of the hurdle. One guy is ALL PvP, ALL the time, never does an Ops...he hated it, hoped in Mumble to tell us, we took him on 2 missions before he was hooked. Understanding what you've got to do is HUGE! It's HIGHLY addictive and 100% PvP!

Hit me up in game tonight. I'll get you in our mumble and you're going to do a few missions with us. Having a few guys that know what they're doing is a huge benefit.

Dude, there have been like 10 people in our mumble that felt the exact same way...until we walked them through a few missions! Honestly, it's understanding the system that is 90% of the hurdle. One guy is ALL PvP, ALL the time, never does an Ops...he hated it, hoped in Mumble to tell us, we took him on 2 missions before he was hooked. Understanding what you've got to do is HUGE! It's HIGHLY addictive and 100% PvP!

Hit me up in game tonight. I'll get you in our mumble and you're going to do a few missions with us. Having a few guys that know what they're doing is a huge benefit.

Alright, fine! I'll give it another shot. It just felt sooo clunky and the keybinds are weird. Let's go throw the keybindings first before we jump into the actual game, okay? :p

Alright, fine! I'll give it another shot. It just felt sooo clunky and the keybinds are weird. Let's go throw the keybindings first before we jump into the actual game, okay? :p

Works for me. I'll be on T'ux about 7pm central tonight! I've got about 2-hours to play.

I'll extend this offer to anyone else Pub side on Pot5 too. If you like PvP but dislike GS, come run a few missions with us tonight. It's a helluva lot more fun than I think some PvPers are giving it credit for. Outfitting your ship is most of the battle.

Edited by TUXs

Sadly, I haven't done a damn thing on the ground since GS was released...I get out of my fighter and it feels weird walking around Fleet.

This. I've been chain queueing all weekend and it pops every 10-20 steps of me running on fleet. I actually did a ground wz and my brain was hardcoded to tapping spacebar to go faster...sorry for being THAT guy that just jumps like a bunny.

Edited by reclipsed

This. I've been chain queueing all weekend and it pops every 10-20 steps of me running on fleet. I actually did a ground wz and my brain was hardcoded to tapping spacebar to go faster...sorry for being THAT guy that just jumps like a bunny.

EXACTLY! I'm like "OMG that was fun....you guys ready? Ready? 3...2...1....queued!".

BTW...what does Bioware have against spacebars?! It's like they WANT us to destroy em..