Slow Interface and Other situations

Ninos

So I have been playing for a while and this could be because of the server lagging or something is going on that is causing the abilities to not work properly when pressed..

I have a situation where I am using a click modifier like Alt+mouse wheel for an ability and if I spam it to quickly the ability never goes off. This is important to me because I like having abilities go off INSTANTLY as soon as I press the damn button... not have my character stuttering in his animation.

That is one of my main problems, mouse click and mouse wheel bindings need serious reworking.(And auto-run when it gets stuck in auto-run mode when you move the camera right when you hit the auto-run button.)Now i understand having a global but when it comes to trying to interrupt some one or trying to cast Take Down(sniper execute) and it doesn't go off... then its a matter of not killing someone or not... that simple..

The point is the whole UI is very slow responding to my commands I feel almost TOO fast for the game in some cases(and no I am not saying I am good) This problems occurs even when there is no lag....

I have also messed around with the ability queuing option in the interface page the one that ques abilities during certain times.. I tried 0, .25, and .5 they all do not see to work for me I dunno why

I believe that the whole system of how abilities should be looked at again, this is not a slow paced game and MMO's should never be slow paced this is not a single player and in order for things to be successful things need to feel more polished...

Time will tell and I will hope for the best until then I will continue to play and try to have fun as best as I can. I am a big fan of BioWare and I know that they can do it... its a rough part of year and we all want to be with our families so I guess its alright for now I don't expect anything major patching happening this time of year.

Anyone else having a similar situation? Would you like to see a big improvement in the next couple months?

Thank you

Ninos

p.s. This is not QQ'ing just wanted to post something to say I did and would like people to know about my situations in the game...

Edited by Ninos