European English Language Server

limenutpen

I am currently on TOFN, but what is the state of PvP on the other European servers.

- normal WZ pop times? TOFN 5 mins wait

- Solo Ranked Arenas? 10 mins wait for a healer, is less for a DPS

- Guilds running RA? 10 - 20 teams queing at the moment on TOFN (not following this part much)

All the above are stated in normal hours afternoon and evening till about 00:00.

Where are these 10-20 teams queing for ranked on TOFN? I think you live in the world of dreams. Wake up! :rolleyes:

hey Skitz I am not doing any team que. I stand by a post on the forum. Since Season one started I never even queed once. So is it less to that?

There was a post on our forum a few weeks back but the number was very close to 20, if one consider all teams. That does not mean that all que at the same time.

Other than perhaps between 5-7 AM I can't remember the last time I had to wait 5 minutes for a normal pop on TOFN. It's more like instant to 2 minutes. It takes significally longer on TRE at most hours. A simple screenshot of the area infront of the pvp mission box is a pretty good reflection of the queue times on those two servers. If there are 150 standing infront of it on TOFN there'll only be ten on TRE. Edited by MidichIorian

As Republic Diehard, I found pvp on Red Eclipse last 2 month much more enjoyable than on ToFN, and I transfer there from ToFN my 3x 55 lvl chars and think transfer others. Yes, I play on ToFN since day One, but think now the time comes of changes.

Why? Because its much more balanced, yeah yeah there are plenty noobz with low valor and carebearz in pve gear on warzones, but fairly its on both sides, reps and imps, not only on reps side exclusively like on ToFN last 2-3 month. Yes, there are still some imps premades, but for sure if your team all have 2018 expertise its 80% chances to win.

Warzones queue instant pop-up 3-5 min in prime time.

Solo ranked fairly dominated by Republic, most games its Republic vs Republic and you can really reach good rank with fair competition. I found ranked much more enjoyable than on imp heavy dominated ToFN.

Solo Arenas queue 10-15 min in prime time.

I dont play group ranked, but seems atm its dead on RE, but there are so many people (its most popular server EU) so this is good opportunity to create ranked community and create from zero good ranked team.

So yo can transfer any your 1 toon and try pvp on RE, i think you like it.

As Republic Diehard, I found pvp on Red Eclipse last 2 month much more enjoyable than on ToFN, and I transfer there from ToFN my 3x 55 lvl chars and think transfer others. Yes, I play on ToFN since day One, but think now the time comes of changes.

Why? Because its much more balanced, yeah yeah there are plenty noobz with low valor and carebearz in pve gear on warzones, but fairly its on both sides, reps and imps, not only on reps side exclusively like on ToFN last 2-3 month. Yes, there are still some imps premades, but for sure if your team all have 2018 expertise its 80% chances to win.

Warzones queue instant pop-up 3-5 min in prime time.

Solo ranked fairly dominated by Republic, most games its Republic vs Republic and you can really reach good rank with fair competition. I found ranked much more enjoyable than on imp heavy dominated ToFN.

Solo Arenas queue 10-15 min in prime time.

I dont play group ranked, but seems atm its dead on RE, but there are so many people (its most popular server EU) so this is good opportunity to create ranked community and create from zero good ranked team.

So yo can transfer any your 1 toon and try pvp on RE, i think you like it.

Same boat here. I got fed up with TOFN and transfered three of my chars to TRE a couple of days ago (Skittles, Bells and Tauriel(I had name changes on all three)) and it's muuuuuuch better on TRE.

I think the main reason to why I think it's better is because it is a PvE server and my expectations are a bit lower. That said, the standard of normal players is IMO higher on TRE. There are much fewer throw-away games, games where you barely can take two nodes but when you do you still have people going for third and ultimately screwing everyone over. You know, the type of issues that have very little to do with the game in itself and more about logical thinking. It feels like the average player on TRE has 30 more IQ points than the average player on TOFN. And since I enjoy PvE too and you can pug pretty much any operation instantly I don't see myself going back to TOFN ever again. I'm actually planning on moving some of my mid-30 chars from TOFN too, for the DEXP week(end).

Edited by MidichIorian

Same boat here. I got fed up with TOFN and transfered three of my chars to TRE a couple of days ago (Skittles, Bells and Tauriel(I had name changes on all three)) and it's muuuuuuch better on TRE.

My chars on TRE are Hotsword, Hotbarrel and Majestie ^^

Always welcome inv for warzones ^^

Yeah, on ToFN there are still plenty really good players on Reps side and nostalgie about old good times, so I think still stay 2-3 my 55 lvls there, but others 2-3 alts move to my 3 on TRE... regulars on ToFN still doable, but Ranked much better on TRE...

i'd like to make a case for pot5 here, it's a lot more fun than tofn imho, even on rep side. Yes we lose way more than we win, but i went 0/6 on my dailies maybe 5 times in 6 months, so it's not horrible.

Ping from central europe is around 140ms, which is absolutely playable imho. queue pops start being fine from around 18:00 CET on weekdays, noon on week-ends.

Edited by sanchito

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.