2.5 bow to your sin/shadow hybrid overlords

fleshtaker

Lol the time of the shadow is near! Muhaha! Cant wait to hear folks complain like they complained about them when the game started lol. I am sure that patch will buff sorcs and mercs and nerf the current common class builds of the smashand op heals..... and now the vg/pt too. Its a vicious cycle of mmos. It will be nice to read the future complaints :)

They're just getting ~7% more DR through armor. Not seeing the big deal tbh.

The people who don't think assasin tanks are viable now(lol), will blame it on the "huge buff" when more people play them and realise they are actually very strong when used right.

As always - few players rock in tank spec and 100 ppls whining about it. And this spec always nerfed since release. Don't makes me laught, BW nerf this spec again in 2.5. Now i wish GL to so "popular" spec to live without constant self-healing. Edited by helpmewin

Been testing a lot on pts today and last night and all I can say is give it about 3 hours after 2.5hits for all the omg I got 1v3ed by a shadow hybrid qq posts

What exactly is changing for sin hybrids?

AFAIK the only change they are making is taking out the self heals and adding 20% armor for the tank stance, which amounts to like a 2% damage reduction. The dps buff for deception was supposedly in the Voltaic Slash skill (top of the tree, 36 points) and madness sins/sorcs were basically getting cleanse protection vs sorcs (classes with complete debuff removal abilities can still remove the dots, basically just a healer sorc nerf). The maul buff which everyone agreed was retarded got pulled back, which is a good thing because then sins WOULD be OP.

Is something else changing that I'm not aware of?

Edited by JP_Legatus

AFAIK the only change they are making is taking out the self heals and adding 20% armor for the tank stance, which amounts to like a 2% damage reduction. The dps buff for deception was supposedly in the Voltaic Slash skill (top of the tree, 36 points) and madness sins/sorcs were basically getting cleanse protection vs sorcs (classes with complete debuff removal abilities can still remove the dots, basically just a healer sorc nerf). The maul buff which everyone agreed was retarded got pulled back, which is a good thing because then sins WOULD be OP.

im guessing only other shadows/sins will understand this but the buff to clairvoyant/doublestike is that little bit more you needed to drop that OP healer in arenas that would just get away because your burst rotation is over

The damage to doublestike is what wil lbring back to old hybrid not this 23/23 I mean the real hybrid that gets the 50% crit strike dmg on doublestike that wil ldestroy people

it wil lbe a boring spec tho doublestike/project on crit pretty much that

Edited by fleshtaker

15% armor from stance and 20 from skill. And top I/E dmg reduction. The dmg PTs do actually.

Edited by Aetideus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.