Not Deja Vu! We ARE Getting the +10 Datacron for Pub Players Again This Week!

Kaistorm

Elysium will be helping Republic players on The Harbinger to get their +10 Datacron this Sunday evening at 5pm PST and continuing until 8pm PST.

• PST Sunday, November 17 5pm-8pm
  • MST Sunday, November 17 6pm-9pm
  • CST Sunday, November 17 7pm-10pm
  • EST Sunday, November 17 8pm-11pm
  • GMT/UTC Monday, November 18 1am-4am
  • CET Monday, November 18 2am-5am
  • ]AEDT Monday, November 18 12pm-3pm
  • NZDT Monday, November 18 2pm - 5pm

Anyone level 45+ (game rules, not ours) is welcome and no MGGS gun or red Corellia crystal is necessary. Please get yourself to the Gav Daragon museum on the fleet (Gav Daragon>Elevator>Bridge Deck>Elevator>Museum) and we will help you get your blue crystal and walk you through the process. Please bring the ability to read and follow instructions, as well as your patience, as we help as many players as we can.

If the instance we are in is full, please go to the museum in your instance for quick transfer as spaces open up. Since space in the ops group is severely limited, we usually cannot invite you to the group until you are in the Museum in our instance. If we've already helped you get the datacron for your main character, please feel free to bring alts. The more the merrier! This event is a completely FREE event and we respectfully request no tips or donations.

Hoping to see you there!

Do you mean the 24/25?

Sorry, but I don't know what that means. If it has to do with achievements, I believe the +10 datacron on the Fleet is not in the codex yet. If that is NOT what you meant, hopefully someone else with more knowledge than I can help.

• PST Sunday, November 17 5pm-8pm
  • MST Sunday, November 17 6pm-9pm
  • CST Sunday, November 17 7pm-10pm
  • EST Sunday, November 17 8pm-11pm
  • GMT/UTC Monday, November 18 1am-4am
  • CET Monday, November 18 2am-5am
  • ]AEDT Monday, November 18 12pm-3pm
  • NZDT Monday, November 18 2pm - 5pm

The dates :)