Energy cells and "Show information text"

mutee

Hey, so i recently went from Bounty hunter to trooper, but i have an issue, for my unit frames i play with te "Show information text" on to monitor my heat easier, but on trooper there's no numbers on the energy cell bar, even with "Show information text" ticked.

Hey, so i recently went from Bounty hunter to trooper, but i have an issue, for my unit frames i play with te "Show information text" on to monitor my heat easier, but on trooper there's no numbers on the energy cell bar, even with "Show information text" ticked.

Yeah all the troopers complain about this issue. Its cause in the past we had a 12-ammo system, and it was easy to tell how much ammo was left. Not anymore :mad:

Yeah all the troopers complain about this issue. Its cause in the past we had a 12-ammo system, and it was easy to tell how much ammo was left. Not anymore :mad:

Not sure why they can't fix it, i'm sure all it takes is a few lines of code.

It's a thing with the old Energy Cell system, used to Troopers had 12 energy cells to work with. now they have a usual system for resources. And Bioware has been lazy about it. So deal with it till they fix it. or roll a Bounty Hunter

I'd rather bring it up on the forum and hope they see it and fix it sooner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.